Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My First Scholastic Storybook Treasures DVD Collection
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

Drummer Hoff
Bear Snores On
Wild About Books
on April 14, 2012
I am both an elementary teacher and a grandmother, and I have used these videos at school and home. The illustrations match the books, and the caption option, which allows the children to read, listen, and view the stories, make the video set useful for personal and educational purposes. Great stories, great value.
on January 7, 2012
After reading about this product on the Oppenheimer website, I decided to try it (esp. given the good price on Amazon). The stories are presented in the way they are on "Between the Lions" so if you're familiar with that you will know how this DVD works. My children are totally captivated. They ask to watch them over other movies. This is especially pleasing since the two children who watch these are the two youngest, so they have seen more at their age than their older siblings did at the same age. I even see my older ones watching when they are on. I love them and so do my children.
on December 28, 2012
I really like this collection of animated stories. The stories are not the usual collection of classics which makes the collection a little bit more special. I choose and play one of the DVD's for my students after lunch once a week. I like it because it isn't a long movie that creates a distraction from the rest of the day. It has the "read-a-long" words at the bottom so I feel comfortable using it in my classroom as a transition between lunch recess and academic time.
on February 16, 2012
We LOVE this dvd, my 2 yr old and 5 yr old girls love the stories in this dvd! My husband and I thought they were very cute and we love the read along feature it has. I actually picked this up in a cvs as a last minute valentines gift for our girls, and Im glad that I did...I will be ordering more for our trip back home. This is a great collection, theres a story about a little mouse that gets lost and my 5 yr old was streaming tears when this happened while my 2 yr old was saying uh oh uh oh! the whole time, my 5 yr old is very sensitive and felt much better after the mouse was reunited with its family and now its one of their favorite 'stories' (the mouse one doesnt have words)
VINE VOICEon March 3, 2013
My grandsons (ages 3 & 5) have stories read to them EVERY night by their parents. However, these tapes help settle them down in bed as they relax listening to some of their favorite books. They are upbeat and help distract them from those fears that young children sometimes have at bedtime.
on September 22, 2013
These are much-loved stories and will be requested again & again. Beginning reading starts when children love stories and anticipate every word & phrase.
on March 4, 2014
Even keeps my hyper grandson still for a bit! :) He loved Picnic and The Napping House the best! I'm going to buy the books for him to follow along.
on February 7, 2014
I really like these videos and it holds the attention of my 3 year olds so I am very pleased. It shipped quickly and was exactly as described!
on April 3, 2013
Great idea to put books on DVD. These come in handy when you lose your voice and need something to read to the students in your classroom.