|Item Weight||8.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.8 x 3.7 x 11 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||40325A|
First Secure 90-Piece Roadside Assistance Emergency Car, Truck and RV Kit with Jumper Cables • Auto Air Compressor • First Aid Kit • Tow Rope • Safety Triangle • Flashlight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEAVY DUTY 8 GAUGE 10 FT, 300 AMP JUMPER CABLES ensures a reliable boost in all weather conditions.
- 250 PSI AIR COMPRESSOR and 8-PIECE TIRE REPAIR KIT allows you to repair your tire wherever you are.
- 11 FT. 10,000 LB (5 TON) capacity TOW STRAP pulls almost any car or truck. Never abandon your car.
- Deluxe 48 item FIRST AID KIT provides readiness for minor first-aid emergencies on the road.
- Over 50+ additional travel safety items, ensuring you and your loved ones are safe and protected.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Travel With the Peace of Mind You and Your Loved Ones Deserve.
First Secure™ Emergency Roadside Kit Provides a Premium Level of Protection You Can’t Find Anywhere Else
PREMIUM ITEMS NOT FOUND IN OTHER KITS: 8 Gauge 300 AMP 10 Foot Jumper Cable, 250 PSI DC (Cigarette Lighter) Portable Air Compressor, 11 Ft. 10,000 LB (5 TON) Capacity Tow Rope, 8 Piece Tire Repair Kit
EMERGENCY ESSENTIALS: 1 Reflective Warning Triangle • Multi-Tool Unit with 9 Tools, including Knife and Screwdrivers • 1 Roll Black Electrical Tape • 2 Bungee Cords • 20 Cable Ties • 1 Pair of Work Gloves • Headlamp with Batteries • 48 Piece First Aid Kit includes: 6 Povidone-Iodine Prep Pads • 6 Alcohol Pads • 2 Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes • 10 Regular Size Adhesive Bandages • 3 Cotton Sponges • 1 Bandage Triangular • 2 Rolls PBT Bandage • 1 Roll Medical Tape • 10 Cotton Swabs • 1 Pair Gloves • 1 Pair Scissors • 5 Safety Pins • 1 Accessories Bag
First Secure™ Emergency Roadside Kit makes a GREAT GIFT for new drivers.
It’s the perfect gift for friends, family and loved ones, especially women, children and grandchildren.
Great for winter travel
Other kits will try to fool you with cheap, imitation tools—don’t be fooled.
First Secure™ Emergency Roadside Kit is backed by an UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Top Customer Reviews
1) the air compressor included was small and inefficient (took really long to pump up the tire and indeed with its plastic levered coupling, felt like a motorized bicycle pump) compared to the one that came from the factory in my 08 mitsubishi lancer but I guess what it lacks in capacity and efficiency, it makes up for in portability and lesser weight. The air compressor also did not have a on/off switch like most auto pumps so it starts working the moment you plug it into the cigarette lighter, which can be a hassle if you need to rig up the pump to the tire first every time you use the thing.
2) my LED headstrap did not work no matter how I tried and so I assumed it came broken from the factory without any quality checks done prior to shipping.
Otherwise, almost everything included was of sufficient quality to get the job done.
-The jumper cables seem to be good quality cables that are 10 ft. I do wish they were just a tad longer. Remember black is negative and red is positive. Put your red cable on first, then the red cable on the other car, followed by the black.
- The towing strap in case someone needs to get pulled out of a tight spot. There should be a place in the front center of the car underneath on the big thick metal part.
- The gloves to help you change your tire so your hands don't get all black.
- Bungee cords to temporarily help hold something togethether or to the car.
-The tire repair kit. (You should only use this as a temporary fix and only if its leaking from the top. Do not use this on the side of the tire)
- A tire pump that plugs into the cigarette lighter socket (12 volt power socket)
-Electrical tape to hide visible wires so you don't short a fuse
- A flash light so you can see at night or under the hood.
-And a first aid kit.