- File Size: 685 KB
- Print Length: 222 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Puss in Print Publications (June 14, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 14, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071XDR9MW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #92,819 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
First Shot (Washington & Jefferson Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 222 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to First Shot (Washington & Jefferson Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
While the ex-presidents don't come off sounding or looking like they are very bright, (you think your whole secret security detail has gone off for coffee and left you in the middle of the lake fishing unprotected?) it made for a good story. The hard working ex-first daughter and the playboy ex-first son come off a little better, but not as great as I had hoped.
It was a little unrealistic that Chris Jefferson would have all the modes of transportation (plane, helicopter, multiple expensive sports cars) available at the drop of a hat. It was unrealistic that they could get everywhere so quickly. It was unrealistic that he could drive 12 hours straight from Florida to Washington, D.C. without getting a ticket or at least stopped for excessive speed. Heck, it was unrealistic when everywhere they went he pulls into a parking place basically in front of the place they are going!
Now the ex-daughter, ex-hog farmer's daughter who wants to be a singer is another story-she seems a little more normal She provides the heimlich for a customer who is choking and ends up getting fired and yelled at for trying to murder the man. But then she goes and spoils the realism by taking on a secret service person and winning the fight.
Nevertheless, it was an entertaining book to read, and an enjoyable start to a new series. I plan to read the next story in the series when it is out, and can recommend this one for a quick and likeable read right now!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Amateur Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy