- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (November 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199234868
- ISBN-13: 978-0199234868
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 0.6 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,334,741 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
First Steps in Random Walks: From Tools to Applications 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"I think that this is a timely and important book and mathematicians should read it." -- Mathematical Reviews
About the Author
J. Klafter, Heinemann Chair of Physical Chemistry, Tel Aviv University,I. M. Sokolov, Chair for Statistical Physics and Nonlinear Dynamics, Humboldt University, Berlin