Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on September 14, 2011
I usually have liked Stephen Covey and I thought this was something my daughter could use. I have listened to First Things First on audio before and enjoyed it but this is obviously not the version I heard. Previously, I liked the explanations and anecdotes. In this audio book, I immediately felt bombarded by a bunch of bumper-sticker type sayings that were maybe a sentence too long to be a bumper-sticker. I scanned through the CD and it seems that's all there is. I listen to audio books on my way to work sometimes but I couldn't take this one. It seems just a quick buck for the author by just picking out statements from a previous book. If this is the best that Mr.Covey can come up with now, I'm done with his works. He writes in length about trust but he's lost mine with this endeavor. If you are looking for more than daily affirmation type sayings, you will be disappointed with this.
on September 29, 2015
Great read on how to structure each morning
on August 6, 2013
A little too in depth and drawn out for me. I like books that are easy to read, but that I can still glean something from them that I can use in my life.
on February 17, 2014
This book is a great asset to my daily devotion, and also in obtaining some goals I am pursuing........ Wilma Brooks
on July 19, 2011
This is a book with 90% of the page blank. I would not put my name on something like this and charge!
Sorry but TRUTH!
Don't waste your time and valuable resourses.
on January 7, 2007
I listen to it often it brings me back to my real values and goals!