First Things Kindle Edition
All subscriptions include a free trial period, 30 days for magazines and 14 days for newspapers. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your trial and you will not be charged.
Cancel at anytime with Amazon’s Kindle Kindle Newsstand Subscription Manager, where you can also change the delivery device for future issues, download past issues, and more.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Get unlimited access to over 700 online art and craft classes for only $4.95 per month! > Start Free Trial
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Kindle First Things is wonderful, when it arrives. I love using Text-to-Speech while eating breakfast - much easier than flipping through a magazine.
The problem is that the delivery is later than the paper edition, something strange in the internet age. I do not expect an email to take longer than the U.S. Post, but the Kindle edition arrives well after the print edition. Even the free articles are on the website now, and I still do not have the new edition.
Also, I am glad to support First Things, but the price inconsistencies are strange. First Things paper edition is $39 a year directly from the publisher, $20 from Amazon, and the Kindle edition is $24. How the paper edition can be less than the Kindle edition between postage and printing, I do not know. That it is half the price when Amazon sells it than getting it directly is also odd.
Also, while paying more, I do not get the benefit of the website subscription that print subscribers get for free.
When the Kindle edition is finally delivered, I will probably read it cover to cover in a couple days, and I would be loathe to give up text-to-speech, but I am tempted to pay less, have a website subscription, and get earlier delivery by subscribing to the paper edition.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excelent and stimulating. A necessary magazine for our times.Published 10 months ago by profsandroalex
This is an evil journal.
It claims to worry about "First Things".
Apparently they think that the "First Things" that Christ wanted people to... Read more