- File Size: 1222 KB
- Print Length: 378 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1548661171
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073S858PD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,376 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $14.00 (93%)
First Time: A Wolf Shifter Mpreg Romance (Pure Omega Love Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 378 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In a Prequel to this new series Preston shares the flavors to come ‘Tim sipped on a damn fine cup of coffee while examining his breakfast plate. Toast a little burnt, just the way he’d asked, sausage links, fried eggs with the yolks still runny, and a heaping mound of hash browns. Headed to Idaho for a business meeting, he had a feeling he was going to be sick of potatoes before too long. With a sigh, he put down the coffee and picked up his fork to get a start on tunneling through Mount Hashbrown. The door of the café opened with a jingling of bells that he ignored until it became clear that someone had come up to stand right behind him. They weren’t moving, just standing and breathing. Even without turning around, Tim knew more or less who – or what – it was. Setting his fork down, he swiveled in his chair to look up into the piercing blue eyes of an alpha wolf, exuding the perfume of musk and power that all alphas did. He was a handsome wolf, with standard gray fur that would glisten silver in moonlight. His features were proud and strong, from his broad forehead to the very tip of that long muzzle. Even his ears were a thing of glory, pricked upright. Then, the image faded and Tim saw the man behind the wolf; the shapeshifter who actually stood before him, and he was no less impressive than his wolf form. “Can I help you, officer?” Tim said. Those eyes were somehow even more vivid, somehow more blue, when set in a human face. The police officer towering over him was broad of chest; broad of everything. The muscles of his biceps and thighs strained against his uniform, threatening to burst the seams. His hair was black but shorn army-short, and his square jawline was peppered with a considerable amount of stubble. He looked like a man made of stone; a man sculpted in the image of some primordial god. “Yeah,” the officer said. His voice was gravel, emerging from iron lungs. It seemed his default tone was a growl. That sort of dominance made Tim’s stomach churn with a combination of wariness and desire; a strange brew that had him on edge.’
This is obviously going to be a refreshingly new series about Omega love, and the first volume #1 of the series
- FIRST TIME – makes that prophecy clear. The new book’s plot s as follows – ‘Corey is a wolfshifter omega, but he doesn't know it. He doesn't know anything, beyond his own first name. Where he's from, who might be looking for him - complete mysteries. Suffering from amnesia, the young omega encounters Officer Dell Brightly, an attractive alpha cop, who persuades the frightened shifter to come down to the station and get help. Deputy Jefferson is on desk, and vows to find out more about Corey's enigmatic past. Jefferson charges Dell with the duty to care for the omega, to teach him how to control his instincts and learn what it is to be a shifter. Dell and Corey grow close as the alpha guides the omega through the ins and outs of shifter life. The consummate professional, Dell careful avoids the topic of mating - until Corey finds himself in the throes of his first heat. Meanwhile, a war is brewing. A group of local panthers with a grudge against the shifters are preparing to gain retribution for a past wrong. As Corey becomes increasingly convinced that Dell is withholding at least part of the truth about being an omega, Deputy Jefferson seizes the opportunity to drive a wedge between the two - eventually kidnapping the young omega and revealing his own dark ambitions.’
Welcome to an enhanced aspect of Preston Walkers gifts. Excellent, erotic, and simmering with steam! Grady Harp, July 17
This story has it all, love danger and pure unadulterated chemistry! When I picked up this story I figured that it would be mildly entertaining. Boy was I wrong. This story is fantastic and the characters are strong and well thought out. I never even put it down, I am excited and will wait with all patients for the next book in this series to come out!