- Age Range: Baby - 12 years
- Series: My 1st T&F Picture Cards
- Cards: 16 pages
- Publisher: DK Children (December 5, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0756615178
- ISBN-13: 978-0756615178
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 1.6 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (179 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,123 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
My First Touch and Feel Picture Cards: Numbers and Counting (My 1st T&F Picture Cards) Cards – December 5, 2005
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
These will also be a great tool for playing counting games in the future.
I really love these cards because they can grow with your kids. Right now, my son loves to look and feel the pictures on the cards and identify what is on each card. As he grows, we can incorporate the questions/activities on the back of each card and learn the Spanish and French translations. They really are an all-in-one learning activity you can do with your kids.
Suggestions for Creator:
-To help encourage owners to own all DK box cards, please do not include duplicates among sets. I think I have 3 tractors, which is a big bummer and waste of learning opportunities. Some additional items that could have been included in the THINGS THAT GO set: garbage truck, skateboard, razor scooter, taxi cab, etc.
- Additional themes for box cards: House Items (vacuum, refrigerator, television, couch, bed, etc.)