Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 250 reviews
on March 3, 2016
The idea of an unwilling psychic, who wasn't born with her powers but got them while in a coma and has no control over them, hates having them and tries to pretend that they don't exist until her help is sought to find a kidnapped child really grabbed my attention (and emotions) and didn't let them go until I finished this wonderful romantic story.

The writing style is smooth and flowing, the imagery is exceptionally well done, and the dialogues are all very realistic and sound like real conversations that you're overhearing rather than reading. That is why I was willing to overlook the number of editing mistakes (I usually take off a star for editing errors!); I enjoyed reading this story so much that the editing mistakes didn't detract from that and they were minor enough that they didn't interrupt the rhythm of story.

So, if you're looking for an excellent contemporary romance novel with a paranormal twist, I highly recommend that you pick this one. Happy Reading! ❤️
on March 28, 2016
I enjoyed reading this story. I could tell Kate had a hard time with being a psychic, since it was new in her life, came upon her when in a coma. Was able to save a life. But notoriety was not a life she enjoyed. She finally comes to terms with this gift. Hard to put this book down, made me so anxious. It does end well but gives Kate a new perspective on what her gift means to others.
Looking forward to more visions.
on June 28, 2017
I chose this book because the synopsis intrigued me. I like how the author allowed lead female character (Kate) and lead male character (Jared) to work together, while seeming to have such differing personalities. I kind related to Kate; she seemed to more reserved and observant, not mention more on the quiet side. I don't barricade myself indoors 24/7, but I am like Kate when it comes to certain personality traits. Overall great read; I look forward to reading more stories like this. Well done Ms Wood..
on March 30, 2016
This was a great book loved how the relationship unfolded and how her walls slowly came down to only him. I will definitely be looking into more books written by her.
on December 11, 2013
Yeah, I didn't know what to put for the title. It's late...

Loved this! Reminded me of the Body Finder but the new adult version. It was entertaining and kept me up till three in the morning during finals week. Tsk, tsk.

Kate is HILARIOUS and I'd love to have her as a best friend. She's anti social due to her past, but man is she witty. It's never boring with her. There's nothing I didn't like. Even when she was crushing on a guy taken, it wasn't so bad because his girlfriend is... well, they were having problems way before all this stuff happened. Otherwise, I liked this a lot. I definitely recommend. There's some swearing but no sex or intense sexual scenes....at least to me, there wasn't lol.
on April 12, 2017
Found a new favorite author to follow. Her storyline and writing style are easy to read and enjoyable and leaves you searching for the next book in the series. Enjoying this novel left Me knowing I will have many late nights from one book to the next in this series. Looking forward to next novel.
on May 14, 2014
I really liked this book. The heroine, Kate, was humorous and serious at the same time. However, Jared was not one of my favorite heroes but he pulled it together by the end. There is some language which could have been omitted without changing the feel of the story, but that is just my personal opinion. There was romance, but not explicit sex scenes. There was also a mystery and a little heart-thumping action. As with many books, I wish the editing were better, but "oh well".

All in all this is a good day at the beach read.
on May 21, 2017
I love to read about psychic abilities, even though I'm not sure if I believe in them. I loved this story and it was well written and believable. The characters were interesting . It had humor , mystery and romance.
on May 9, 2017
A young girl awakes from a coma, having a dream about a child she doesn't know. She hides in her home from the press. A Detective comes to her for help in finding a missing girl.. Danger, mystery and love.
on September 28, 2016
This wasn't as sweet as I'd hoped. While there was no sex between the main characters, there was a lot of hormones and "gutter brain". The language, while not profuse was still not always clean. I did like the characters though and the plot kept my attention. The story was OK.
I received this book free from one of the book subscription emails.