- Save 20% on AJ100 16400 DPI Mouse Black when you purchase 1 or more AK33 82 Keys RGB Mechanical Keyboard offered by Ajazz. Enter code Y2LYXEY6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on GT RGB Gaming Mouse Black when you purchase 1 or more AK33 82 Keys RGB Mechanical Keyboard offered by Ajazz. Enter code 393K83UC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AJ52 Gaming mouse Star Black when you purchase 1 or more AK33 82 Keys RGB Mechanical Keyboard offered by Ajazz. Enter code E3HK6B6H at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AJ52 Gaming mouse Star White when you purchase 1 or more AK33 82 Keys RGB Mechanical Keyboard offered by Ajazz. Enter code JKDNAWNU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Ajazz RGB Mouse Pad when you purchase 1 or more AK33 82 Keys RGB Mechanical Keyboard offered by Ajazz. Enter code V5M64HTV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ajazz Firstblood Geek RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Blue Switches 82 Keys Layout Backlit AK33
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Customizable RGB Lighting Zones from a Spectrum of Over 16.8 Million Colors.
- BEST FOR GAMING!! Anti-ghosting 82 Keys, N-key rollover. Allowing multi-keys to work simultaneously with high speed.
- Tactile high-speed blue switches deliver gaming-grade responsiveness with high-speed to defeat your opponent.
- Ergonomical design, the stepped keycap makes it sleek and slope fit your hands easily to prevent fatigue.
- Durable and compatible, supports Windows XP/ Vista/ Win 7/ 8/ 10/ Mac OS, plug and play.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Here are 10 reasons why you should choose Ajazz AK33!!
Customizable RGB Lighting Zones from a Spectrum of Over 16.8 Million Colors. Give you the most fantastic and free style backlight experience.
18 Default Light Settings, 6 Themes
FN+F8: 18 backlit modes. FN+ ↑/ ↓: 5 brightness levels.
FN+ ←: Direction. FN+ ↑: Colors. FN+ -/+: 5 light breathing speed
82 Keys Classic Layout
Increase the functional space of the mouse and occupy less space of your desk.
Make it super small but retain all gaming keys without changing your operating habits
High-performance gaming keys
Fully anti-ghosting keys, N-key rollover help you make the right moves with flawless precision and distinct tactile feel.
Ergonomical design keycaps
Stepped keycaps, widened gaming keys (ESC, DEL and direction keys) and strengthened space key allow quick strike & easy control & reduced fatigue.
Weight: 1.34 lb
Size: 12.2 x 4.7 x 1.4 in
Detachable USB cable
Double-end gold plated USB cable, can be taken apart from the keyboard for extreme portability.
Rubberized tilt legs
Durable rubberized tilt legs provide stability and comfort even in your most intense gaming sessions.
One-touch media keys
Key Shortcuts with FN+F1-F12. Easy access to calculator, email, web browser, volume, media etc.
Special Modified Blue Switches offer the same experience as Cherry MX Blue and life span reaches up to 50 million.
Good outside, better inside
Top-graded ABS and metal material, matte-finish texture.
Aluminum alloy faceplate, professional PCB, floating design for convenient cleaning.
No matter how intense your gaming marathons get, Ajazz AK33 are always with you!!!
Top Customer Reviews
Overall its worth the buy for anyone who wants a compact and pretty keyboard that is also is a great template for keyboard moders who wants to customize the board to their own liking
I purchased this to replace an 8+ year old Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. The G15 was big, bulky, and took up way too much desk space. Using my Wacom tablet over the years and having to move that bulky G15 was a pain.
The Ajazz AK33 RGB is incredibly compact. I believe it is a 75% layout, because it's a bit smaller than a tenkeyless which are 80%. I knew it would be small, but I am surprised at how little space this takes up. It's perfect. It is just the right size to still be comfortable typing on without feeling cramped.
I got the blue switches version, and coming to actual mechanical switches from the membrane style switches on the G15 is just...wow. The difference is incredible. I absolutely love the clicky sound of the blue switches. I had heard blue switches were a bit loud, and while they're definitely not silent, it's not too loud for me at all. I've tested it a bit with some games, and I must say, I prefer having both an audible click and the tactile feel to the switch being activating. My second choice would have been red switches, but after listening to a lot of sound demos for all the different switch types, I decided I'm just the type that loves that click. It's so satisfying to type on.
I also noticed how much more responsive movement in games is with this compared to the membrane keyboard. It's night and day difference. I honestly don't know how I used that old keyboard for so long. If you are currently using a membrane keyboard, get yourself a mechanical keyboard ASAP.
If you're on the fence about the AK33 and deciding between this and maybe the Red Dragon or some of the other compact mechanical keyboards with similar specs, go with this one.
1. Size. Compact, frees up your desk space, portable.
2. Price. Very affordable compared to the big brands like Corsair with their $100+ offerings
3. Detachable cord, makes it portable and easy to put in a backpack or storage.
4. Incredible build quality. I don't understand how this is so cheap for the quality!
5. Software driver for changing color modes, setting profiles, and macros.
6. At 1.34 lb, it's light and very easy to move around on your desk.
I didn't buy it sooner.
No English instruction papers included in the box
Overall I'm very happy with the purchase. I had considered keyboards over $100, but this is a much better value. The only real test will be how long this keyboard holds up. As far as build quality, it looks like it will last quite awhile.
-brilliant RGB lighting
-polished faceplate accentuates the colors
-switches make a satisfying "clicky" noise like the Cherry Blues, but noticeable different
-excellent packaging, and includes a plastic keycap puller (I recommend buying a wire keycap puller)
-keys larger than the standard letter key feel somewhat stiff
-manual is in Chinese