CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fish, Fish, Squish! - The Squish or Be Squished Family Action and Memory Game for Parents and Kids - 2 to 4 Players - Ages 5 and Up
|Price:||$10.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A FAMILY MEMORY GAME: This fun action game combines creativity, memory, and heart-pounding excitement! Make your dough fish, flip the cards, and try to keep them from getting squished! This game is sure to provide a lot of giggles, chatter, and mashing.
- SQUISH OR BE SQUISHED: To play Fish, Fish, Squish! first you make your school of colored dough fish using the provided molds. Then lay the cards out face down in a 6x6 grid. Each player takes turns flipping the cards, which have happy cartoons of blue, yellow, orange, or purple fish. The player who spots three fish in a row gets to squish any opponent's fish, and the player with the last fish wins!
- FOR PARENTS AND KIDS: A great game to play with the kids, you can also (with some supervision) let them make, play, and squish together! Recommended for 2-4 players ages 5 and up. Playing time averages 15 - 30 minutes.
- ABOUT WINNING MOVES GAMES INC: Founded in 1995, Winning Movies is a leading producer of iconic board games, card games, and handheld puzzles. With a talented group of designers, developers, and marketers, our mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering classic, retro, cool, and fun games for play with friends and family.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Fish, Fish, Squish! contains 1 deck of 54 colorful fish playing cards, 4 re-sealable bags of safe modeling fun dough (in blue, yellow, orange, and purple), 4 plastic fish molds, 4 player mats, and complete, easy-to-follow illustrated instructions. Instructions include proper squishing techniques!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Fish, Fish, Squish! doesn't take much time to play. The box says 15-30 minutes but in truth it is about 5-10 minutes only. In fact, set-up time (especially for four people) probably takes longer than it does to play the game. Now, this isn't something like Ikusa or Cthulhu Wars where you have lots of pieces to set up. Fish, Fish, Squish! is actually pretty simple in this regard. Some of the time is spent shuffling the 54 card deck and then creating a 6x6 grid out of them. Yes, you will set some of the cards aside in case the game reaches its conclusion without a winner. The real block of time is spent molding your fish to squish! Fish, Fish, Squish! comes with four bags of extremely high quality clay. It's fantastic molding clay and honestly, it's probably worth the purchase price of the game. The game also comes with four resealable bags so once you open the clay from their original airtight packaging, it won't dry out as quickly. I should note that because clay does eventually go bad, this does mean Fish, Fish!, Squish! has a limited life-span.Read more ›
In the positive column you have the fact that this game is extremely easy to learn and play. This makes it a boon for people with children who are extremely young, as this can help teach them about detecting differences in appearances and memory learning. (What is different, what is the same, etc?) It's also fun to squish the fish, which gives them a chance to get a bit messy.
However therein lies a bit of the problem: this is pretty messy to set up and clean up after, especially if you have a carpet. This is definitely something that I'd recommend using outside or in the kitchen unless you can trust your kids with clay and a carpet. (My parents couldn't, so my sisters and I always played clay outside or on linoleum floors.) The other big issue is that the fish are a bit of a pain to create. The molds may look like soft plastic, but they're actually pretty hard and rigid. I had to push pretty hard to get my fish to pop out of the mold, so I can only imagine how frustrating this would be for very small children or for parents/adults that have to create several fish for several small children. It also doesn't help that the fish take a little finessing to make them stand up properly, another thing that could be frustrating. The mold also doesn't really look like it does on the box cover, but that's more of an aside than anything else. There's also the ganging up aspect, as this sort of thing lends itself easy to people ganging up on one person. This isn't so bad with older kids who can do this without taking it personally, but this will be problematic with younger children.
Overall this isn't bad.Read more ›
2. The game's rules aren't all that complicated -- even if the finer points of strategy, just which cards are best to turn over given what's already face-up -- and are pretty easy for a younger kid to pick up after one time.
3. Let's be honest: smashing the fish is fun.
4. There should be a different criterion for just whose fish you're allowed to smash. Picking anyone has its merits (it's straightforward), but it also means one player can be singled out (as I was! by both my opponents!) and eliminated in pretty short order.
5. The game lends itself to homemade variations -- e.g., we were thinking a memory-based game in which you turn over two (or even three) cards and every time you get a match, you get to smash.
All in all, a basic, fun game. 3.5 stars, rounded up to 4.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun for little kids but the game gets old after a while and the playdoh dries out.
It is a fun memory game.
So this game is fine, but the molds that come with it are terrible. Remember when you used to put a huge ball of play dough in a mold, squeeze two sides together and get a... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Stephen Simpson
My little cousins & I love to play "Fish, Fish, Squish!" together. The game is very easy to set up and understand. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Aly
In my time I have been forced to play some truly terrible children's games. Some have rules that make no sense or are cheaply made or are just not fun at all. Read morePublished 11 months ago by TerraTerrain
This game marries play dough/modeling with a game. Each player starts off and molds their fish, and then you deal out the cards face down (think memory) and you take turns... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Eric Byers
Fish, Fish Squish! is a very unique and creative game. Gameplay consists of laying out cards face down and having players flip them with an attempt to get on of each of the three... Read morePublished 12 months ago by David Swan
I didn’t realize Fish, Fish Squish! was designed for ages five and up until I received the box. I have a three-year-old and a five-year-old; both can play the game, but the... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Nikki