FishHunter Military Grade Portable Fish Finder 3.0
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth casting range is up to 80 ft.(25m)
- Depth range is up to 100 ft.(30m). Ice fishing depth is up to 60 ft.(18m) up to 30 ft(9m) to track jig
- Fish Hunter Comes complete with charging station, mini USB cable, manual and carrying bag, Charger
- You can keep detailed information on your catches, photos, type of fish, weight and length and bait used right inside our app; Now, who would dare say you did not catch that big one
- With FishHunter in your tackle box you gain access to military grade sonar technology, including GPS tracking, mapping and navigation to your best fishing spots. By tracking your spots you'll never have to remember again
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
With the highest frequency transducer available, you will know exactly where to cast your line to catch fish.
See Depth and Know Water Temp
FishHunter has the power to reach up to 100ft(30m) in both fresh and salt water. FishHunter also tells you the exact temperature so you can find the perfect fishing locations.
Know Bottom Structure
FishHunter gives you a detailed view of the bottom with actual RAW sonar data and Fish View imaging.
Log and Map
FishHunter allows you to log exactly what you want to see, right from the sonar menu, including sonar screen data.
How to use FishHunter
Cast, scan and catch!
- Cast FishHunter with Rod
- FishHunter will scan water
- Receive Sonar Readings to Smartphone.
Portable Fish Finder
That Fits In Your Pocket
1. Night vision lighting.
2. No exterior joins that cause leaking.
3. Protective rubber outer casing.
4. Charging notification lighting.
5. Secure towing point.
6. High frequency 380KHz transducer.
- Fish Finder That Fits In Your Pocket - FishHunter is a portable fish finder and depth finder. It measures water depth and bottom contour to 100ft (30m), surface water temperature and shows fish on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. We manufactured the FishHunter Portable fish finder with military grade specifications, so it can be used wherever you want to fish, including ice fishing.
FishHunter, the Best Portable Fish Finder for All Fishing Types
Just because you’re fishing from shore doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to see what’s going on below the surface. Now with FishHunter, you can find out exactly what the depth is and the structures below. Make a few casts with FishHunter and you’ll have all the information you need to fish with confidence and accuracy. FishHunter’s unique portable design (the size of a baseball, weighing less than 120 grams) fits in any sized tackle box, making it easy to carry it anywhere. Traditional fish finders are bulky, heavy, and need to be attached to boats. FishHunter’s unique design offers you the versatility that traditional fish finders can only hope to achieve.
While out on new water, you often have to poke around to find an ideal spot or any drop-offs where the fish may be hiding. Unlike your regular spot – where you know the bottom or can guess it from the surrounding plantation and rock formations – when testing out a new spot, it really helps out to have the FishHunter fish finder to take a peek at the underwater geography and find drop offs, rock piles, submerged trees and old river beds. The FishHunter goes a little beyond though, with it’s ability to accurately detect fish and “ping” them – just like the sonar on a submarine. As well, unlike traditional fish finders, you can easily cast the FishHunter out instead of just pinging the terrain around my kayak – saving lots of time and energy looking for an ideal spot. Since there’s nowhere to plug in on your kayak, it helps too that the FishHunter lasts up to eight hours while actively being used, but we find it’s best for just picking out the perfect drop off to position around and dropping a line in.
Equip yourself with the technological advantage without having to drill holes, wire or install anything in your boat. Wherever you go, your FishHunter goes. Your fish finder doesn’t have to be tied to one boat. Take it with you in whatever boat you’re in.
The Moment You Put Your Fishhunter In The Water, Everything Comes Into Focus.
FishHunter looks different from most fish finders because it is. We designed it with you in mind. Just about anything you can do with a traditional fish finder can now be done with FishHunter and your smartphone. No matter where you fish, now you can see more and catch more – without being tied down.
FishHunter was designed to be taken anywhere you can – or want – to fish. The FishHunter Fishfinder was engineered to withstand temperatures as cold as -30 degrees Celsius (or -22 Fahrenheit), so it’s great for ice fishing.
We know that sometimes it’s hard to know if your spot is a great spot or just a good spot, so we have designed the FishHunter fishfinder so that you can just drop it into your fishing hole and see immediately the depth and bottom contour of your spot. In addition, the FishHunter will notify you with an auditory ping when any fish are in the area of your hole or fishing line.
Ever try to find the same that amazing hole from last year? With the FishHunter app, you can use the GPS mapping capability to save your best locations and easily find them when you want to.
Compare with similar items
iBobber Wireless Bluetooth Smart Fish Finder for iOS and Android devices.
Venterior VT-FF001 Portable Fish Finder, Fishfinder with Wired Sonar Sensor Transducer and LCD Display
Garmin Striker 4 Bbuilt-in GPS Fish Finder
iBobber Wireless Bluetooth Smart Fish Finder for iOS and Android devices & JOTO Universal Waterproof CellPhone Case (Bundle)
Vexilar SP100 SonarPhone with Transducer Pod
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Venterior||Amazon.com||DH Creations||PrimeMarineTackle&Gun|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 5 x 8.5 in||2 x 2 x 1 in||2.2 x 9.6 x 5.9 in||1.6 x 3.6 x 5.9 in||3 x 3 x 3 in||3.75 x 5.75 x 7.25 in|
FishHunter is a portable fish finder and depth finder. It measures water depth and bottom contour to 100ft (30m), surface water temperature and shows fish on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. We manufactured the FishHunter Portable Fish Finder with military grade specifications, so it can be used wherever you want to fish, including ice fishing. FishHunter has protective rubber coating, lasts 8 hours on a single charge and fits right in your pocket. It works over Bluetooth and requires no cell reception to work. Perfect for kayak fishing, small boat fishing, shore fishing and ice fishing.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To start off with, a lot of the complaints I have seen have been a bit silly, or lacking in logic. This is a $150 fish finder, so please compare it alongside other $150 products. I am going to address some of the complaints other reviewers have posted.
1) Bluetooth doesn't work. Please keep in mind that this device relies on the bluetooth chip in your portable device just as much as it relies on it's own bluetooth chip. If you are having trouble connecting to it via bluetooth it may be your mobile device. They have also added an option to transmit through wifi, so try that on the app as well. Bluetooth in any device also performs poorly when temperatures drop below zero. If you are in extremely cold temperatures while ice fishing, try wifi, or invest in a heater. You had $150 for a fish finder, you can save up $50 for a propane heater.This isn't a fault in the product, bluetooth has limits. This device relying on bluetooth can be considered a pro and a con, it just goes with the territory of this portable fish finder.
2) Battery doesn't last long. The fish hunter's battery will last 6-8 hours depending on use. Almost every fish finder on the market requires you to buy a battery in addition to the finder. The fact it includes a built in 6-8 hour battery life is a blessing. If you want additional life, go find a portable charging pack for both your phone and this finder.At the time of this review you can pick up a 13,000 mAH portable charger for $25, where as fish finder batteries are about $40.
3) Doesn't pick up fish. The fishhunter doesn't work well in lower depths of water. Ideally you want to get to 10 feet or deeper. Not saying it will not work all of the time, but the sonar signals can get a bit scrambled when the water is very shallow. If you're planning on fishing in shallow water such as that, you may want to look for a different fish finder.
4) You need wifi to use this device. This is actually false. While I am not a fan at all of the social aspect of this device, the latest software does not require an internet connection. If it is asking you to sign in, sign in while you are at home and have an internet connection, from that point forward it will not require an internet connection, but of course the social aspects will not be available while fishing out of service.
Now that other complaints are out of the way, here are my thoughts on the device.
It is a wonderful, and extremely portable fish finder. For the price point of $150 it would be difficult to beat. This fish finder is amazing for anyone ice fishing, casting off shore, paddleboarding, or using a tube/kayak. The social aspects seem to bog down the simplicity of the device, but the ability to add tags to a lake when you find fishing spots is brilliant. I sunk a few fallen trees down into a lake to create a habitat for fish and was able to mark the exact spot so I could return later to fish. The flasher, ( and raw sonar ) has a bit of latency and seems a little sluggish, but once again remember the price range. You have to compare this to other finders in the price range. I have a wonderful time with this fish finder, and highly recommend it for it's portability, and built in battery. All in all a wonderfully built device that is small, compact, and works as advertised. Happy Fishing!
The last thing I would like to address is the mobile device you use to connect to it. I picked up an amazon fire tablet over Christmas for $30, then rooted it and was able to get the fish hunter working on it. You have to take the mobile device into consideration when looking at cost. If you are using your phone to connect to the fish hunter, please make sure that you get a waterproof case for it and attach some styrofoam to help it float. Always be prepared for the worst!
This unit really shines when it comes to bank or small boat fishing as it does not require a bulky set up and easily fits in your kit. Finding the fish first sure makes them easier to catch. James L. Scottsdale AZ
Most recent customer reviews
The issues I've seen in the reviews are funny to me because common sense and technology apparently...Read more