Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fisher 1280X-8 Underwater All-Purpose Metal Detector
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Turn on & go operation - submersible up to 250 feet - full range target discrimination
- Adjustable sensitivity control - audio and visual target response - vlf discrimination
- 8” and 10” coil options - up to 75+ hours of battery life
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Recommended for: beach hunting, shallow water, lake /surf, diving
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fisher F22 Weatherproof Metal Detector with Submersible Search Coil
Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector with Waterproof Coil and Headphone Plus Accessories
DR.ÖTEK IP68 Waterproof Metal Detector Pinpointer, Fully Waterproof Pinpointer Up to 32 Feet Underwater for Treasure Hunting, LED Indicators & Vibration, Top Metal Detector Accessory for Adults, Kids
Garrett Ace 200 Metal Detector
Garrett Ace 400 Metal Detector with Waterproof Coil and Headphone Plus Accessories
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Detector Warehouse||Hack4Tek||LIVING ESSENTIALS||MyQuickMart|
The 1280X is housed in the most rugged enclosure and has a collapsible pole assembly. A short pole assembly is desired
when diving, but full extension is preferred when standing or wading. The 1280X is submersible to 250 feet. The control housing can be easily removed for hipmounting or it can be chest-mounted with an optional chest harness. The 1280X is known for being the best fresh water detector, but can be uses in saltwater. The deep-seeking 1280X Aquanaut features turn-on-and-go operation because it automatically tunes itself to the changing conditions. It is very easy to use. No fine tuning, no threshold and no ground balancing adjustments are needed. Turn it on, set the volume, sensitivity and discrimination, and you are set for hours of care-free hunting.
- Automatic turn-on-and-go operation
- Adjustable Sensitivity, Discrimination and Volume
- Audio and Visual Target Response
- Battery Test Mode
- Fully Collapsible pole assembly
- Submersible to 250 feet (76 m)
- Removable control housing with belt-mount attachment
- Arm Strap included
- Uses 8 AA batteries
- Up to 75 Hours of Battery Life
- Available with 8” (20 cm) or 10” (25 cm) Concentric Round Open Searchcoil
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.6 kg) w/8” (20 cm)
- Searchcoil 6.3 lbs. (2.9 kg) w/10” (25 cm) Searchcoil
- 4 kHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Year Warranty