|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||BG1CL/S|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BG1CL/S|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Fisher Space Pen Bullet Grip Space Pen with Clip and Conductive Stylus, Blue (BG1CL/S)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a silicon rubber conductive stylus that is ideal for touch screen cellular smart phones and tablets.
- Writes at any angle, even in Zero Gravity. Simply the most versatile pen ever made.
- Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F
- Each Fisher Space Pen is precision assembled, hand tested, and carries a lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing defects
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the maker of the pen that went to the moon and still used on all manned space flights; comes the new Bullet Grip Stylus Space Pen with clip . This particular pen features a silicon rubber conductive stylus that is ideal for touch screen cellular smart phones and tablets. The patented ink cartridge was designed by Paul Fisher for NASA in the 1960's enabling it to write in temperatures from -30 to +250 degrees Fahrenheit, under water, in zero gravity, at any angle, even upside down.