Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fisher Gold Bug Metal Detector" and save 30% off the $549.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Fisher Gold Bug Metal Detector
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Threshold and gain adjustments - 1/4 and 1/8 inch headphone jacks - lightest weight / best ergonomics in the industry
- 2 search modes: all-metal and discriminate - large lcd screen with 0-99 numeric target identification display - large target alert - depth readout and running signal strength indicator
- No-motion pinpoint - computer assisted ground grab and ground balance - continious ground phase and ground mineralization readout
- 2 Tone VCO - Super Sensitive
- Recommended for gold nugget / prospecting
- Threshold and Gain Adjustments - 1 9v power supply
- 1/4 and 1/8 inch Headphone Jack - Large LCD Screen with 0-99 numeric target identification display
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Manhattan Lane||PrbProducts||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Detector Deals|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 28.3 x 10 in||2.5 x 9 x 2.5 in||—||10 x 28.25 x 6.25 in||6.25 x 10.25 x 28.5 in||1 x 1 x 1 in|
The Gold Bug metal detector is designed specifically to find the smallest gold nuggets in the most highly mineralized soils. No detector can find more gold than the GOLD BUG
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I Believe a person has to know what his machine can do by reading the instructions and taking it out in the fields and bury coins,metal at different depths to understand how it reacts and sounds and meter read outs on the machine,also the coil makes a big different too,the small coil is for small objects but will find larger objects too and the larger coil is for deeper objects but may miss small objects.The Fisher Gold Bug is a powerful machine operating at 19 kHz for the money.I have used this machine for a year and like it very much.....