Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fisher Gold Bug Pro Metal Detector
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Finds the smallest gold nuggets in highly mineralized soils - v-break tm; industry's first variable breakpoing tone discrimination system - computerized ground grab tm
- Real-time computerized ground balancing - v.c.o. audio in all metal & discrimination mode - independent control over treshold & gain - continuous ground condition readouts
- Ground phase value indicates type of mineralization - fe3o4 graphic indicates amount of mineralization - static pinpoint with depth indicator - dual headphone jacks
- 19kHz Operating Frequency - Ultra Simple User Interface - Ultra-Lightweight (2.5 lbs)
- Recommended for gold nugget / prospecting
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
KINCREA Hand Held Metal Detector Wand Security Scanner with 9V Battery
Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector
Garrett 1140900 Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointing Metal Detector, Orange
Fisher F22 Weatherproof Metal Detector with Submersible Search Coil
Kuman Pin pointer Water Resistant Metal Detectors with Holster Treasure Hunting Unearthing Tool Accessories Buzzer Vibration Automatic Tuning KW30
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
The Gold Bug family has revolutionized gold prospecting with new prospecting tools, Target-ID, incredible depth and all at an affordable price! Its fast retune speed and biaxial Searchcoils create superb target separation with impressive depth. V-Break™, the industry’s first Variable Breakpoint tone discrimination system, allows user control of the multi-tone Audio ID system. This feature helps distinguish iron targets with a distinctive low audio tone while non-ferrite targets like gold, induce high tones. Tone discrimination combines with a dead-accurate Visual ID system to give gold prospectors a vital new tool in finding gold without having to dig any iron targets. An expanded 40-Point Iron ID target range helps differentiate between larger iron objects and smaller nails and pieces. The way it minimizes the masking effects of ferrous targets near non-ferrous targets is simply amazing! Two more unique features are the real-time display of the Ground Phase value and an Fe3O4 meter that indicates the amount of mineralization present. These features monitor changes in soil conditions to locate and trace black sand concentrations where gold is commonly found. The Ground Balance system handles the toughest of ground conditions, capable of balancing all the way to salt. No longer do you need a specialized detector for prospecting and another for coins and relics; the Gold Bug excels at both!
- Discrimination Mode for coins and relics
- Motion All Metal Mode
- No-motion Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- Computerized GROUND GRAB
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout
- Continuous Ground Phase and Mineralization Readout
- V-Break, Industry's first Variable Tone Breakpoint Discrimination
- Threshold and Gain Adjustments
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Target-ID and 2-Tone Audio that includes V.C.O
- Computerized GROUND GRAB; with Manual Adjust
- Higher Sensitivity
- 1/4"; (6.3 mm) and 1/8"; (3.2 mm) headphone Jacks
- Uses one 9V Alkaline battery
- Standard with 5"; (13 cm) DD Round Closed Waterproof Searchcoil (Gold Bug and Pro only)
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- 5 Year Warranty