Fisher F75 Metal Detector
|Price:||$595.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$654.00 (52%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightest weight / best ergonomics in the industry - powerful performance trigger-actuated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch - large lcd screen with 0-99 numeric target identification display
- Double-filter discrimination modes for searching in trashy areas - magnetic mineralization bar graph and readout - trigger-actuated fastgrab™ ground balance
- Non-volatile memory saves settings - backlight – for low light hunting conditions - low operating cost – typically 40+ hours with 4-aa alkaline batteries
- Double-D Waterproof Search Coil - Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing Available
- Recommended for: coin shooting, relic hunting, beach hunting, gold prospecting
- Large LCD screen with target identification display
- Double-filter discrimination modes for searching in trashy areas
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Black and Gold|
|Item Dimensions||52 x 11.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F75|
|Shipping Weight||6.55 pounds|
Fisher Labs, the latest technology from the oldest name in the industry. Multi-purpose metal detector for relic hunting, coin-shooting, and gold prospecting. Large LCD screen with target ID display with menu always visible. Single transmission technology. Multi-mode FASTGRAB� . Instant or manual ground cancellation works in all modes. Trigger actuated target pinpointing. Ergonomic lightweight, balanced and intuitive interface. 11" bi-axial coil. 2 way adjustable armrest for perfect fit.
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: 05-11-2017 -- Searching areas already searched out (?) finding more coins. Operation is very similar to the F70 but with the prices on the NEW DST F75 having dropped I would suggest buying this model $500? A no brainer. The one complaint I have is that the grip on the handle is "foam" and it gets messy real fast and is impossible to clean. If you ever work a muddy field you grip will look like crap and when it dries out it will look like real crap. I had some experience with this type of grip on my F70 ad F2, same cheap water absorbing foam grips. On my F70 I cut the grip off and remodeled it with a 1/2" PVC pipe, a couple of screws and some black duct tape -- made It more like a pistol grip and not it is water proof and feels much better. Knowing this one irritating fact and seeing my new F75 with the pistol grip style it was still wrapped in this cheap foam. I had a roll of 2" heavy duty Electrical tape that I wrapped around this foam handle and it worked perfect, and I actually like the feel of it. Maybe Fisher will put a nice rubber handle on these one day? Small problem, easy solution. Advice -- I would not use the standard 1" or 3/4" plastic electrical tape -- I have seen this done and it is not long before that tape comes loose and looks terrible and it is still allows water to dampen the sponge grip. If you can find the heavier plastic tape wide enough so you can overlap for a good seal and remember not to pull the tape tight as it will compress the sponge grip and you will lose that nice pistol grip shape.