Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2011
I bought this toy for my 17 month old twin boys. They really enjoy playing with it for the most part. I do have a few issues with it. First, it only comes with one car and one "rock" to roll down the ramp, and of course with twins, they ended up fighting over the car and rock. I ended up buying another set of cars ($12.99 more) and hiding the rock. The other thing is, they are constantly pulling it apart and then coming over to me and wanting me to put it back together. I wish the ramps snapped in more securely or had some sort of latch so that it was harder to get apart. Overall, I think this will be a great toy for them, especially as they get a bit older and can put it together themselves AND understand not to pull it apart all the time. I really like that the parts can store inside the toy and it can be taken along very easily since it's not very big.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 29, 2011
My son is probably a little too young for this (14-months) but he still shrilled with excitement when he watched the truck run down the ramp on Christmas morning. His 2 1/2 year old cousin loved playing with this (and actually took it from my son, ha ha) and even my (almost) 5-year-old niece spent a few minutes playing with this. She was really curious about how to put it together and what would happen when she switched pieces around. It does come apart easily, but that made it fun for her to play with.

I love how it all packs together. I bought this on sale for $10.00, and at that price this really is a five star toy. When my husband and I worked in our Church nursery we noticed all little kids loved the car ramps, and I'd rather own a simple one like this than pay $50.00 for a more complex one that takes up a lot of space. In the end, this works just as well as any spendy ones.
on January 25, 2012
Bought this for our grandson for Christmas. Like some have said, it comes apart too easily. It should have been made to snap in for stableness when played with. This way, when storing, parents can unsnap it until a child is able to do it themselves. It's annoying having it fall apart so easily. I taught our grandson who is two, to place the tracks back in the holes himself. Sometimes he changes the tracks differently for a new adventure other than the companies way of placing the tracks. Still, he does not like it coming apart so easily. I thought about gluing the tracks to the holes, but since he likes to change it, that wouldn't work and I couldn't store it the way it was meant to be. So overall, I would have liked to have bought something more stable. He does like it though and will play with it.
on January 15, 2012
We bought this toy as a gift for our nephew. It's compact size and portability appealed to us as parents who have our own little boys that like to travel with toys. If you're interested in getting a portable toy, then this might be the right product for you. Other Little People products you might already own can be used with it as well if you think of it.

I recommend this product to parents that are fans of the Little People series and are looking for a good toy to take on the road.
on April 28, 2012
My son got this and a Santa themed one for Christmas when he was 18 months old. He didn't really start showing interest in it until he was closer to two. He does like it, but I agree with some of the other reviews that is it annoying that the ramps come off and I have to keep reattaching them as he yells "Uh-oh!". But because it detaches, it makes it easier to store. So overall I like it. And will probably like it more as he gets older and can do it himself.
on March 4, 2013
in trying out different toys for my son i got this for him for christmas and boy he could have cared less. the only thing he likes about it is the car that comes with it.. that's it. there isnt much to this set and you only get the one car.. its over priced in my opinion and like i said there isn'y much to this toy set..
on August 25, 2014
I would love to give this more stars, but just like many other toys, my son didn't show any interest in it. He took the car and drove it around on the floor but wanted nothing to do with the rest of it.
on September 17, 2012
I got this for my 2 yr old son for Christmas in 2011. He's been playing with it heavily ever since. The pieces are made of very sturdy plastic. I like that the bridge becomes the carry case for storing the ramps when it's not in use.

Great toy and very well-made!
on November 11, 2016
k
on November 20, 2012
Only three stars because it's a little boring on it's own, but when paired with some of the other Wheelies items it can make for a fun playscape. This set is nice because it packs up, has a handle, and you can take it to a friend's or grandparent's house, etc.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question