Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 11, 2015
Just what I wanted. A set with Noah, his wife, the rainbow, and the animals. Thank you!
on August 15, 2005
We bought one as a present for our niece, and decided to get one for my daughter since she obviously wanted her cousin's so badly. We've been very happy with this purchase. The animals are adorable and well made, a perfect size for little hands. She's thrilled by the fact that each type of animals comes in pairs, with an easily identifiable "Daddy" and "Mommy". She enjoys lining them up in pairs and idenitifying each type of animal, whether it's the daddy or mommy, and what color it is.

The ark is sturdy, and the removable lid makes it easy for her to put the animals in and take them out again. It's also a fairly good size and holds a fair amount of figures. The other two sets of extra animals aren't that expensive and add a nice variety to the selection of animals. The animals are also big enough and sturdy enough to hold up to a large amount of active play.

Overall I'd definitely buy this toy again. My daughter loves it, (so does my niece) and they'll both be enjoying it for years to come.
on February 15, 2015
Adorable! My 2-year-old loves it and has already played with it for hours. I really like the extra figures such as Noah's wife, toucans, etc. Very much worth it.
on January 4, 2004
I bought this for my 15-month-old son for Christmas, as he loves animals and Little People toys. It is great! Not only does he love the animals, he loves putting them in the ark and dumping them out again. Another bonus, my 3-year-old daughter loves it too! She has added them to her "Little People Village". How nice to find a toy they can play with together! We have many Little People toys and I can't say enough good things about them!
on December 11, 2012
This Ark with the two extra sets of baby animals is a Christmas gift for our first grandchild. They are soft, washable, the perfect size for little hands...not to mention adorable!
on March 9, 2011
I bought this for my granddaughter first birthday. The reason I wanted it is because, I had also gotten her a Jim Shore's Noah Ark. I also found a board book to go with it. I have always loved fisher price toys,and this all went together.
on October 27, 2015
The toys and boat were dirty, sticky, and stained. Also, the rainbow sticker was 90% destroyed on the flag. This item was not in decent condition. I can't believe this was sold like this.
on August 27, 2005
One of my nieces already had this toy and loved it, so I sent it to my youngest niece. My older children loved this line of toys too. Great durable toys.
on March 17, 2013
This was an item on the list a person wanted for a present. I did not see it and can only attest to the fact that it arrived on time.
on October 5, 2016
Didn't order it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.