Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Amazingly simple, this rock-a-stack toy is a perfect early education learning toy for our 9 month old daughter. Of course at this stage she loves to knock it over and go after the donuts, but she's steadily learning how to stack them. Material is very lightweight and allows her to grab a hold of even the largest piece with one hand. This is a really cool starter toy for the little one to enjoy right out of the box. With a small price tag it's definitely worth the investment. The only flaw in this toy are the tiny holes in each of the pieces. Not sure why, but if we wanted to use the donut pieces as a bath toy, water would probably become trapped inside and cause mold buildup. We wash all of our toys before usage to rid any contaminants. These were extremely easy to wipe clean. I've been stacking these myself to show our daughter how they work, and haven't noticed any significant flaws in the toy as I play with them. Only that the base falls over a little too easy, but I guess something too heavy would be a burden to travel with. But overall, we love this toy and our daughter enjoys playing with it.

Update: 06.23.2016
After writing my review, I went back to see if it was posted. A habit of mines. Surprisingly I hadn't read other reviews before buying this product. Noticed allot of reviewers bad mouthing this item. So I decided to once again, disprove the unproven. Allot of people are complaining about "blue dye" coming from their product, yet again no proof. So I went back and literally cooked my doughnut to force this urban myth into the light of day. Unsurprisingly, the results were false. However, I do have one conclusion. There are two types of doughnut stack photos. One looks really cheap, and the other looks authentic. Perhaps some buyers did receive a knockoff item. Ours was made in Mexico, not Shenzhen. Please be sure to get one made by our neighboring country, because we've been playing with ours for a while with no problems.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 6, 2016
These are my favorite stacking toys! My baby doesn't quite stack it, but she loves to play with it. I love that the bottom of the toy, is unstable. It helps with their coordination. The rings are easy to clean, as they're made with durable plastic. I like to wipe them down, with the babyganics toy cleaner. I also like that the top of the toy, has moving balls in it. My baby likes to shake it. When shes playing with the toy as well, I like to tell her the names of the colors. Its fun and educational! Overall, I like the quality of the toy, and the price. I would definitely recommend it.

Please LIKE this review, if it helped you at all. Thanks!
on February 23, 2017
Great product, can't beat it for the price
on October 12, 2016
stack the rings- chew on the rings- throw the rings. so much to do!
on October 11, 2014
My 5 month old played with it for a few days cause it was new but now she doesnt touches it. Seems well made, but it shoudl actually costs about $4 bucks to get a 5 star rating.
on May 19, 2016
I think any little baby loves this kind of toy, but even my almost three year old loves it. It is easy for a baby to play with and knock over and chew on the different colored rings. the size is great for them learning to pick up toys. It's even good for older kids as they learn to stack bigger on the bottom to smaller on the top along with learning some color recognition. Great little toy. It's sturdy and well made.
on September 24, 2014
Did not have any problems with the rings and my 8 month nephew LOVES them. Paired it with a "Lord of the Rings" stacking rings shirt and I get to nerd up my nephew!
on October 20, 2014
Can't go wrong. From 6 months to 32 years old, this piece is still entertaining everyone!
on February 16, 2015
I purchased this Rock-a-Stack for my granddaughter for Christmas. She loved the bright colors. I like to find educational toys that are also fun to play with. I looked for this toy because my children had one when they were little. My daughter told me she had looked for one and could not find it in stores. I told her I had found some of the familiar educational toys that have been around for years here on Amazon. I tried to make sure and purchase educational toys for my children, who are now grown, and both have a doctorate degree. I believe educational toys must have played some part in their development. Good going Fisher-Price and Amazon!
on December 18, 2014
We already have a Melissa and Doug wooden ring stacker that our 9 month old isn't interested in, so my husband thought I was crazy for ordering a different version. My little one LOVES this thing though. I think the wider plastic rings are eiser to grasp than the wooden ones. He likes to take the rings off one by one and likes to knock it over. I'm sure the putting it back together stage will come...eventually. He has also discovered that if he throws the rings on the hardwood floor, they often spin a little before they stop moving. You can tell he feels proud of himself when he gets them to spin. The top ring rattle is also fun, but he isn't that interested in it. He does like the different weight and harder plastic of the top ring though. He plays with this thing the longest out of all of his toys right now (even the light up, noise maker variety).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.