Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 21, 2016
Amazingly simple, this rock-a-stack toy is a perfect early education learning toy for our 9 month old daughter. Of course at this stage she loves to knock it over and go after the donuts, but she's steadily learning how to stack them. Material is very lightweight and allows her to grab a hold of even the largest piece with one hand. This is a really cool starter toy for the little one to enjoy right out of the box. With a small price tag it's definitely worth the investment. The only flaw in this toy are the tiny holes in each of the pieces. Not sure why, but if we wanted to use the donut pieces as a bath toy, water would probably become trapped inside and cause mold buildup. We wash all of our toys before usage to rid any contaminants. These were extremely easy to wipe clean. I've been stacking these myself to show our daughter how they work, and haven't noticed any significant flaws in the toy as I play with them. Only that the base falls over a little too easy, but I guess something too heavy would be a burden to travel with. But overall, we love this toy and our daughter enjoys playing with it.

Update: 06.23.2016
After writing my review, I went back to see if it was posted. A habit of mines. Surprisingly I hadn't read other reviews before buying this product. Noticed allot of reviewers bad mouthing this item. So I decided to once again, disprove the unproven. Allot of people are complaining about "blue dye" coming from their product, yet again no proof. So I went back and literally cooked my doughnut to force this urban myth into the light of day. Unsurprisingly, the results were false. However, I do have one conclusion. There are two types of doughnut stack photos. One looks really cheap, and the other looks authentic. Perhaps some buyers did receive a knockoff item. Ours was made in Mexico, not Shenzhen. Please be sure to get one made by our neighboring country, because we've been playing with ours for a while with no problems.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
33 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 6, 2016
These are my favorite stacking toys! My baby doesn't quite stack it, but she loves to play with it. I love that the bottom of the toy, is unstable. It helps with their coordination. The rings are easy to clean, as they're made with durable plastic. I like to wipe them down, with the babyganics toy cleaner. I also like that the top of the toy, has moving balls in it. My baby likes to shake it. When shes playing with the toy as well, I like to tell her the names of the colors. Its fun and educational! Overall, I like the quality of the toy, and the price. I would definitely recommend it.

Please LIKE this review, if it helped you at all. Thanks!
on March 4, 2018
We all had one, now our kids do too. Brightly colored, sturdy, same great Fisher Price quality. Very fun learning toy, just don't get hit in the face with the rings. Omg ouch! Lol
on April 7, 2018
Grand kids love
on May 18, 2018
very good
on October 11, 2014
My 5 month old played with it for a few days cause it was new but now she doesnt touches it. Seems well made, but it shoudl actually costs about $4 bucks to get a 5 star rating.
on May 19, 2016
I think any little baby loves this kind of toy, but even my almost three year old loves it. It is easy for a baby to play with and knock over and chew on the different colored rings. the size is great for them learning to pick up toys. It's even good for older kids as they learn to stack bigger on the bottom to smaller on the top along with learning some color recognition. Great little toy. It's sturdy and well made.
3 people found this helpful
on February 16, 2015
I purchased this Rock-a-Stack for my granddaughter for Christmas. She loved the bright colors. I like to find educational toys that are also fun to play with. I looked for this toy because my children had one when they were little. My daughter told me she had looked for one and could not find it in stores. I told her I had found some of the familiar educational toys that have been around for years here on Amazon. I tried to make sure and purchase educational toys for my children, who are now grown, and both have a doctorate degree. I believe educational toys must have played some part in their development. Good going Fisher-Price and Amazon!
One person found this helpful
on December 18, 2014
We already have a Melissa and Doug wooden ring stacker that our 9 month old isn't interested in, so my husband thought I was crazy for ordering a different version. My little one LOVES this thing though. I think the wider plastic rings are eiser to grasp than the wooden ones. He likes to take the rings off one by one and likes to knock it over. I'm sure the putting it back together stage will come...eventually. He has also discovered that if he throws the rings on the hardwood floor, they often spin a little before they stop moving. You can tell he feels proud of himself when he gets them to spin. The top ring rattle is also fun, but he isn't that interested in it. He does like the different weight and harder plastic of the top ring though. He plays with this thing the longest out of all of his toys right now (even the light up, noise maker variety).
on July 8, 2014
Okay, this device is essentially a plastic post with a series of multicolored plastic donuts that slide on top of it. But, if you were fortunate enough to have this device as a child then you are well aware if its simple genius. After all, donuts themselves are simple, but brilliant in their design, just like this toy.

This toy provides hours of entertainment at a fraction of the cost of HBO. Not that your child should be watching HBO. But, I digress, I should also mention that at some point in the last 30 years they upgraded the top ring to be semi-transparent with beads that rattle around. They must have some sharp babies in R&D.

Okay, so this review wasn't particularly amusing; but, the ring toy is. Pull the trigger!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.