Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 726 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 798 reviews
Amazingly simple, this rock-a-stack toy is a perfect early education learning toy for our 9 month old daughter. Of course at this stage she loves to knock it over and go after the donuts, but she's steadily learning how to stack them. Material is very lightweight and allows her to grab a hold of even the largest piece with one hand. This is a really cool starter toy for the little one to enjoy right out of the box. With a small price tag it's definitely worth the investment. The only flaw in this toy are the tiny holes in each of the pieces. Not sure why, but if we wanted to use the donut pieces as a bath toy, water would probably become trapped inside and cause mold buildup. We wash all of our toys before usage to rid any contaminants. These were extremely easy to wipe clean. I've been stacking these myself to show our daughter how they work, and haven't noticed any significant flaws in the toy as I play with them. Only that the base falls over a little too easy, but I guess something too heavy would be a burden to travel with. But overall, we love this toy and our daughter enjoys playing with it.

Update: 06.23.2016
After writing my review, I went back to see if it was posted. A habit of mines. Surprisingly I hadn't read other reviews before buying this product. Noticed allot of reviewers bad mouthing this item. So I decided to once again, disprove the unproven. Allot of people are complaining about "blue dye" coming from their product, yet again no proof. So I went back and literally cooked my doughnut to force this urban myth into the light of day. Unsurprisingly, the results were false. However, I do have one conclusion. There are two types of doughnut stack photos. One looks really cheap, and the other looks authentic. Perhaps some buyers did receive a knockoff item. Ours was made in Mexico, not Shenzhen. Please be sure to get one made by our neighboring country, because we've been playing with ours for a while with no problems.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 2, 2014
After reading some of the reviews about dyes coming off I was leary of buying this. It's one of those old, perfect toys that babies really like, though, so after waiting waiting awhile I gave it a try. I washed them in very hot, soapy water to see if there was any color bleed, but there was none at all. Fisher-Price still being one of the big names for baby toys, maybe they solved the problem as soon as they became aware of it. Let's hope so.
VINE VOICEon November 3, 2013
Ring stackers are a classic toy and great for developing motor skills. This version improves on the classic by adding a rattle to the top ring so it makes noise when rocked or picked up.

Our twin girls (8 months) continue to pick this up and try to figure out the trick, they're getting closer!

Highly recommended, one of the best toys we've bought!
on January 9, 2014
I bought this ring stacker for my 5-month old for Christmas. He absolutely loves it!

Its bright colors are great attention grabbers. The base is sturdy, but not too heavy for a young child to pick up and maneuver around. The top ring also serves as a rattle. Overall, I'd definitely say this product is worth the price (which isn't much to begin with).
on January 7, 2014
I bought this for my youngest DGD; my middle one (almost 2 years) saw it and wanted it. I'll let her play with it for a bit, put some Lysol on it and send over to my youngest. I love these toys, all my kids loved it, and now a new generation. These hold up very well!
on September 5, 2016
Daughter loves playing with the rings. It's nice to see a toy from my childhood still around. No bells or whistles just a nice colorful plain toy :)
on March 22, 2017
Just like we had when we were babies! Same price too, probably! Just KIM, it comes in a plain cardboard box.
on January 27, 2014
I have a 6 month old who just loves taking the tower apart and playing with the rings. It's very durable too since he likes to throw everything off his high chair :)
on May 8, 2015
Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Just found blue dye all over my baby's face. This is unacceptable, Fisher Price!
on April 14, 2017
Classic toy, hope this review helped

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.