Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 724 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 798 reviews
Amazingly simple, this rock-a-stack toy is a perfect early education learning toy for our 9 month old daughter. Of course at this stage she loves to knock it over and go after the donuts, but she's steadily learning how to stack them. Material is very lightweight and allows her to grab a hold of even the largest piece with one hand. This is a really cool starter toy for the little one to enjoy right out of the box. With a small price tag it's definitely worth the investment. The only flaw in this toy are the tiny holes in each of the pieces. Not sure why, but if we wanted to use the donut pieces as a bath toy, water would probably become trapped inside and cause mold buildup. We wash all of our toys before usage to rid any contaminants. These were extremely easy to wipe clean. I've been stacking these myself to show our daughter how they work, and haven't noticed any significant flaws in the toy as I play with them. Only that the base falls over a little too easy, but I guess something too heavy would be a burden to travel with. But overall, we love this toy and our daughter enjoys playing with it.

Update: 06.23.2016
After writing my review, I went back to see if it was posted. A habit of mines. Surprisingly I hadn't read other reviews before buying this product. Noticed allot of reviewers bad mouthing this item. So I decided to once again, disprove the unproven. Allot of people are complaining about "blue dye" coming from their product, yet again no proof. So I went back and literally cooked my doughnut to force this urban myth into the light of day. Unsurprisingly, the results were false. However, I do have one conclusion. There are two types of doughnut stack photos. One looks really cheap, and the other looks authentic. Perhaps some buyers did receive a knockoff item. Ours was made in Mexico, not Shenzhen. Please be sure to get one made by our neighboring country, because we've been playing with ours for a while with no problems.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 19, 2016
I think any little baby loves this kind of toy, but even my almost three year old loves it. It is easy for a baby to play with and knock over and chew on the different colored rings. the size is great for them learning to pick up toys. It's even good for older kids as they learn to stack bigger on the bottom to smaller on the top along with learning some color recognition. Great little toy. It's sturdy and well made.
on May 5, 2016
Good set for a 6+ month old. My 6 month old loves playing with the individual rings but does not know how to stack the rings yet. Her favorite ring is the red one at the top which rattles.

The colors show in the picture are all representative except for the bottom ring. On my computer, it looks teal, but in real life it is a dark blue.

The post increases in diameter towards the bottom. (The larger the ring, the larger the hole in the middle.) My husband pointed out that it would be nice if the post was the same size all the way down, so that a reverse pyramid could be assembled.
on October 27, 2016
I did not pay attention to even notice that there are two different items being displayed in the photos. I received the darker model with the Fisher Price logo being larger than the stack and play shown with lighter colors. Mine is also made in Mexico and no colors have rubbed off in any way. Each donut is smooth. There are no sharp plastic edges. Each donut also has a Fisher Price logo engraved on it. It came in a brown box with the Fisher Price logo on it also.
I am happy with the stack and play we received and so is baby. Thanks.
review image
on October 16, 2016
My 8 month old and 2 1/2 year old loves this toy. The 8 month old has a blast putting the rings on, but that may also be because I give him a high pitched cheer each time he gets one on there. My 2 1/2 year old loves to line up the rings by size and then put them on. Be aware that the base doesn't really give you the option to stack in whatever order you want. If you want all rings stacked you have to stack them in order.
on June 6, 2016
There's a reason why this is a classic toy! For nostalgia's sake, I rather wish that they hadn't revamped the top (red) ring - the classic red plastic might have been preferred - but my 7-month-old enjoys playing with (read: eating) the rings and the stand, and seems to appreciate the little plastic balls inside the red ring.

Just an FYI, however: the colors of the rings in the first picture on the product page are inaccurate. The second picture, which shows a much deeper, "truer" blue are much more true to form.
on January 4, 2017
This classic toy always seems to entertain little ones. Never underestimate the power of a good quality toy! The study construction is what I remember from Fisher Price and never disappoints. I plan to keep this toy for years to entertain little ones.
on December 18, 2014
We already have a Melissa and Doug wooden ring stacker that our 9 month old isn't interested in, so my husband thought I was crazy for ordering a different version. My little one LOVES this thing though. I think the wider plastic rings are eiser to grasp than the wooden ones. He likes to take the rings off one by one and likes to knock it over. I'm sure the putting it back together stage will come...eventually. He has also discovered that if he throws the rings on the hardwood floor, they often spin a little before they stop moving. You can tell he feels proud of himself when he gets them to spin. The top ring rattle is also fun, but he isn't that interested in it. He does like the different weight and harder plastic of the top ring though. He plays with this thing the longest out of all of his toys right now (even the light up, noise maker variety).
on November 19, 2014
Every baby should have one of these. The plastic rings are great for chewing, rattling, rolling and thunking...and thunking...and thunking...and thunking...

We started out with a wooden set, but the thinner peg made me too nervous. The thick plastic peg on this seems like it will do less damage, and is less eye socket shaped then the thinner wooden peg on our other stacking toy.
on February 25, 2015
The colors are great, they stand up to wear and tear very well. We are teaching our daughter colors, counting and stacking using this toy. Simple and functional. Like our doctor says, try to give your children toys that don't have batteries and don't do stuff.

To clean, we just run them through a quick dishwasher cycle and they are as good as new.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.