BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Amazingly simple, this rock-a-stack toy is a perfect early education learning toy for our 9 month old daughter. Of course at this stage she loves to knock it over and go after the donuts, but she's steadily learning how to stack them. Material is very lightweight and allows her to grab a hold of even the largest piece with one hand. This is a really cool starter toy for the little one to enjoy right out of the box. With a small price tag it's definitely worth the investment. The only flaw in this toy are the tiny holes in each of the pieces. Not sure why, but if we wanted to use the donut pieces as a bath toy, water would probably become trapped inside and cause mold buildup. We wash all of our toys before usage to rid any contaminants. These were extremely easy to wipe clean. I've been stacking these myself to show our daughter how they work, and haven't noticed any significant flaws in the toy as I play with them. Only that the base falls over a little too easy, but I guess something too heavy would be a burden to travel with. But overall, we love this toy and our daughter enjoys playing with it.

Update: 06.23.2016
After writing my review, I went back to see if it was posted. A habit of mines. Surprisingly I hadn't read other reviews before buying this product. Noticed allot of reviewers bad mouthing this item. So I decided to once again, disprove the unproven. Allot of people are complaining about "blue dye" coming from their product, yet again no proof. So I went back and literally cooked my doughnut to force this urban myth into the light of day. Unsurprisingly, the results were false. However, I do have one conclusion. There are two types of doughnut stack photos. One looks really cheap, and the other looks authentic. Perhaps some buyers did receive a knockoff item. Ours was made in Mexico, not Shenzhen. Please be sure to get one made by our neighboring country, because we've been playing with ours for a while with no problems.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 20, 2014
Great activity for the baby, (hasn't quite figured out how to stack'em but getting there)
on February 16, 2015
I purchased this Rock-a-Stack for my granddaughter for Christmas. She loved the bright colors. I like to find educational toys that are also fun to play with. I looked for this toy because my children had one when they were little. My daughter told me she had looked for one and could not find it in stores. I told her I had found some of the familiar educational toys that have been around for years here on Amazon. I tried to make sure and purchase educational toys for my children, who are now grown, and both have a doctorate degree. I believe educational toys must have played some part in their development. Good going Fisher-Price and Amazon!
on February 13, 2015
My daughter is 8 months old and loves this toy, and has since we first gave it to her when she was maybe 4 months old. She enjoys taking the rings off, examining them, banging them together and rocking the stack back and forth. The red ring is her favorite because it makes noise and has moving parts for her to look at it, but she's a fan of it all. I like it because it's multicolored and I can name the colors for her while she plays. My mother said that I had this toy when I was a baby and I loved it also -- it's definitely withstood the test of time.
on January 28, 2015
I remember playing with one of these when I was a kid. Great product, as expected, and a safe thing for my niece to chew on while she's still in the "I eat everything" phase.

I don't know if this product has been changed since all the "blue dye" comments were made a few years ago, but I had no problem with any of the dye rubbing off. I deliberately tried to rub it of with spit, water, everything, it's fine.
on October 27, 2014
Every piece of this, base, rod, rings... all have sharp plastic seams from the mold they were made it. Not exactly something I wanted to give my 6 month old, I should have returned this but for the price just tossed it in the recycling.

*****Also despise that Fisher-Price will NOT disclose what the contents of their products are. Even if you call customer service & get bounced around you will never learn whether these are BPA free or not. Another con for this item.
on June 7, 2014
I bought this toy for my dog, Roxy. She's an Australian Shepherd mix and very smart. I watched a video online and learned how to train her to stack these rings. Originally, I thought I'd have to nail the bottom piece onto a piece of plywood to stabilize it, but after much practice Roxy learned how to deal with the wobble. Next is to teach her how to stack them in order. The rings are very durable and even though they have chew marks all ove rthem, they still work. [...]
on February 1, 2014
My son loves to empty this stacker and play with and teeth on the rings. He really likes the top one with the beads in it as it gives him some noise to make which he likes :-) He isn't to the point of being able to put them back on, but when he gets there this will be a good learning tool for that as well as his colors. Safe rounded edges on everything so something I feel comfortable leaving him with for some time and knowing he'll be safe so it's a hit with me as well.
on May 25, 2014
This is a great toy for babies and toddlers. We even use it to talk about colors and circles with the preschoolers.

My only complaint is: Why isn't there purple? If you made it a little bigger and added purple, you could teach the colors of the rainbow easier. But alas, my one year old doesn't seem to know or care.

It's been left outside a few times and we just wipe off the dirt or chalk or whatever and it's as good as new. :)
on October 27, 2013
My 5 month old is at the stage where she puts everything in her mouth, but needs constant change. This toy provides that, and has the vibe of my own youth. Important note, many poor reviews note color dye rubbing off, however this must be an older issue because I tried to make this happen and couldn't ( wanted to be sure before I gave it it her). That said, wash it before use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.