Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 726 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 798 reviews
Amazingly simple, this rock-a-stack toy is a perfect early education learning toy for our 9 month old daughter. Of course at this stage she loves to knock it over and go after the donuts, but she's steadily learning how to stack them. Material is very lightweight and allows her to grab a hold of even the largest piece with one hand. This is a really cool starter toy for the little one to enjoy right out of the box. With a small price tag it's definitely worth the investment. The only flaw in this toy are the tiny holes in each of the pieces. Not sure why, but if we wanted to use the donut pieces as a bath toy, water would probably become trapped inside and cause mold buildup. We wash all of our toys before usage to rid any contaminants. These were extremely easy to wipe clean. I've been stacking these myself to show our daughter how they work, and haven't noticed any significant flaws in the toy as I play with them. Only that the base falls over a little too easy, but I guess something too heavy would be a burden to travel with. But overall, we love this toy and our daughter enjoys playing with it.

Update: 06.23.2016
After writing my review, I went back to see if it was posted. A habit of mines. Surprisingly I hadn't read other reviews before buying this product. Noticed allot of reviewers bad mouthing this item. So I decided to once again, disprove the unproven. Allot of people are complaining about "blue dye" coming from their product, yet again no proof. So I went back and literally cooked my doughnut to force this urban myth into the light of day. Unsurprisingly, the results were false. However, I do have one conclusion. There are two types of doughnut stack photos. One looks really cheap, and the other looks authentic. Perhaps some buyers did receive a knockoff item. Ours was made in Mexico, not Shenzhen. Please be sure to get one made by our neighboring country, because we've been playing with ours for a while with no problems.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 19, 2016
I think any little baby loves this kind of toy, but even my almost three year old loves it. It is easy for a baby to play with and knock over and chew on the different colored rings. the size is great for them learning to pick up toys. It's even good for older kids as they learn to stack bigger on the bottom to smaller on the top along with learning some color recognition. Great little toy. It's sturdy and well made.
on June 6, 2016
There's a reason why this is a classic toy! For nostalgia's sake, I rather wish that they hadn't revamped the top (red) ring - the classic red plastic might have been preferred - but my 7-month-old enjoys playing with (read: eating) the rings and the stand, and seems to appreciate the little plastic balls inside the red ring.

Just an FYI, however: the colors of the rings in the first picture on the product page are inaccurate. The second picture, which shows a much deeper, "truer" blue are much more true to form.
on April 2, 2014
After reading some of the reviews about dyes coming off I was leary of buying this. It's one of those old, perfect toys that babies really like, though, so after waiting waiting awhile I gave it a try. I washed them in very hot, soapy water to see if there was any color bleed, but there was none at all. Fisher-Price still being one of the big names for baby toys, maybe they solved the problem as soon as they became aware of it. Let's hope so.
on May 5, 2016
Good set for a 6+ month old. My 6 month old loves playing with the individual rings but does not know how to stack the rings yet. Her favorite ring is the red one at the top which rattles.

The colors show in the picture are all representative except for the bottom ring. On my computer, it looks teal, but in real life it is a dark blue.

The post increases in diameter towards the bottom. (The larger the ring, the larger the hole in the middle.) My husband pointed out that it would be nice if the post was the same size all the way down, so that a reverse pyramid could be assembled.
on October 27, 2016
I did not pay attention to even notice that there are two different items being displayed in the photos. I received the darker model with the Fisher Price logo being larger than the stack and play shown with lighter colors. Mine is also made in Mexico and no colors have rubbed off in any way. Each donut is smooth. There are no sharp plastic edges. Each donut also has a Fisher Price logo engraved on it. It came in a brown box with the Fisher Price logo on it also.
I am happy with the stack and play we received and so is baby. Thanks.
review image
on December 18, 2014
We already have a Melissa and Doug wooden ring stacker that our 9 month old isn't interested in, so my husband thought I was crazy for ordering a different version. My little one LOVES this thing though. I think the wider plastic rings are eiser to grasp than the wooden ones. He likes to take the rings off one by one and likes to knock it over. I'm sure the putting it back together stage will come...eventually. He has also discovered that if he throws the rings on the hardwood floor, they often spin a little before they stop moving. You can tell he feels proud of himself when he gets them to spin. The top ring rattle is also fun, but he isn't that interested in it. He does like the different weight and harder plastic of the top ring though. He plays with this thing the longest out of all of his toys right now (even the light up, noise maker variety).
on April 29, 2016
My 5 month old loves it!! She is super active so Im all the time on the look out for more toys for her :) she loves take the rings off and put them on her arms and feet :) the top ring makes noise while shaking, a great bonus!!!
on September 18, 2016
Classic toy, great quality. Initially bought this as a teething toy for my 8month old, but the rings were not as soft as I remembered. In fact, the top ring is a hard plastic and the other colorful rings are a little softer but not much. Needless to say, my son still enjoys this toy and tries to chew on it.
on July 26, 2014
After two and a half years working in a classroom of infants from 6 weeks to 12 months, Rock-a-Stack remained my favorite toy in the room. And we had a lot of toys to rotate- from toys that flashed and played music to balls that rolled on their own. This classic toy helps improve hand eye coordination for the older ones. For the little ones that don't yet understand the concept, the small ring is a fun rattle and the other rings are fun to roll around or simply hold. All of the pieces are light weight enough that if they are dropped even from adult height, no one gets hurt. The older babies also loved to use the center post like a hammer... and even if they threw it toward a smaller baby, it wouldn't cause any damage. Also, all of the pieces being made of plastic makes washing and sanitizing simple.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.