BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Amazingly simple, this rock-a-stack toy is a perfect early education learning toy for our 9 month old daughter. Of course at this stage she loves to knock it over and go after the donuts, but she's steadily learning how to stack them. Material is very lightweight and allows her to grab a hold of even the largest piece with one hand. This is a really cool starter toy for the little one to enjoy right out of the box. With a small price tag it's definitely worth the investment. The only flaw in this toy are the tiny holes in each of the pieces. Not sure why, but if we wanted to use the donut pieces as a bath toy, water would probably become trapped inside and cause mold buildup. We wash all of our toys before usage to rid any contaminants. These were extremely easy to wipe clean. I've been stacking these myself to show our daughter how they work, and haven't noticed any significant flaws in the toy as I play with them. Only that the base falls over a little too easy, but I guess something too heavy would be a burden to travel with. But overall, we love this toy and our daughter enjoys playing with it.

Update: 06.23.2016
After writing my review, I went back to see if it was posted. A habit of mines. Surprisingly I hadn't read other reviews before buying this product. Noticed allot of reviewers bad mouthing this item. So I decided to once again, disprove the unproven. Allot of people are complaining about "blue dye" coming from their product, yet again no proof. So I went back and literally cooked my doughnut to force this urban myth into the light of day. Unsurprisingly, the results were false. However, I do have one conclusion. There are two types of doughnut stack photos. One looks really cheap, and the other looks authentic. Perhaps some buyers did receive a knockoff item. Ours was made in Mexico, not Shenzhen. Please be sure to get one made by our neighboring country, because we've been playing with ours for a while with no problems.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on September 24, 2014
Did not have any problems with the rings and my 8 month nephew LOVES them. Paired it with a "Lord of the Rings" stacking rings shirt and I get to nerd up my nephew!
on February 16, 2015
I purchased this Rock-a-Stack for my granddaughter for Christmas. She loved the bright colors. I like to find educational toys that are also fun to play with. I looked for this toy because my children had one when they were little. My daughter told me she had looked for one and could not find it in stores. I told her I had found some of the familiar educational toys that have been around for years here on Amazon. I tried to make sure and purchase educational toys for my children, who are now grown, and both have a doctorate degree. I believe educational toys must have played some part in their development. Good going Fisher-Price and Amazon!
on December 18, 2014
We already have a Melissa and Doug wooden ring stacker that our 9 month old isn't interested in, so my husband thought I was crazy for ordering a different version. My little one LOVES this thing though. I think the wider plastic rings are eiser to grasp than the wooden ones. He likes to take the rings off one by one and likes to knock it over. I'm sure the putting it back together stage will come...eventually. He has also discovered that if he throws the rings on the hardwood floor, they often spin a little before they stop moving. You can tell he feels proud of himself when he gets them to spin. The top ring rattle is also fun, but he isn't that interested in it. He does like the different weight and harder plastic of the top ring though. He plays with this thing the longest out of all of his toys right now (even the light up, noise maker variety).
on September 12, 2014
A must for every baby
on May 6, 2014
My kids all loved to play with this and now my grandson does too! Simple, small, easy to clean, inexpensive, entertaining and teaches several basic concepts. Also developmental: At this point (9 months) my grandson has the pull them off, bang them together to make a sound. Coming up will be the put them back on the stack, rock and the colors, so it's a good educational toy for about a year+ that provides hand coordination, the sense of order, size, learning colors, motion, sounds made by clapping two things together or the beads inside the top ring. And, hopefully, how to put all the donuts back on the stack to pick up the play area! A lot of learning concepts in one little toy.
on July 28, 2014
nice product
on January 18, 2015
As an occupational therapist, and new parent, I try to find toys that will help my baby develop critical skills. Far too many toys go with flash and technology, forgoing the basic fundamentals of why we introduce toys to our children.

Toys allow children to learn and develop skills (motor skills, perceptual skills, even social skills) through play. Play that the parent needs to be a part of. One doesn't need the latest and greatest toy or ipad or cell phone to occupy a child. One only needs a basic toy and the loving attention of the parent.

This is a fantastic toy and should be a staple in every child's toy-box.
on June 7, 2014
I bought this toy for my dog, Roxy. She's an Australian Shepherd mix and very smart. I watched a video online and learned how to train her to stack these rings. Originally, I thought I'd have to nail the bottom piece onto a piece of plywood to stabilize it, but after much practice Roxy learned how to deal with the wobble. Next is to teach her how to stack them in order. The rings are very durable and even though they have chew marks all ove rthem, they still work. [...]
on October 27, 2016
I did not pay attention to even notice that there are two different items being displayed in the photos. I received the darker model with the Fisher Price logo being larger than the stack and play shown with lighter colors. Mine is also made in Mexico and no colors have rubbed off in any way. Each donut is smooth. There are no sharp plastic edges. Each donut also has a Fisher Price logo engraved on it. It came in a brown box with the Fisher Price logo on it also.
I am happy with the stack and play we received and so is baby. Thanks.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.