Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 820 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,037 reviews
on October 22, 2015
My son loves his new toy. This musical toy is just as described. He was amazed by the balls bouncing and sat there for a while just watching it! I would recommend this to anyone with a baby that loves music and balls. My package came in a day late, not sure of the reason but it was worth the wait. They toy was packaged nicely upon arrival. This toy is great, it keeps him on the go and occupied.

Well I am here not even two days later saying that this toy is broken. Not sure why but it does not bounce the little balls anymore, its like its stuck or something is messed up underneath the netting that the balls lay on inside it. So I am returning this product and will try another one out and if that does the same thing well its basically junk after the second try. So I will update and let you know what happens.
on February 16, 2016
This is a very sturdy toy. Its wide base makes it very stable and itbis very easy to assemble. The popping action is strong enough to maintain all the balls that are included. My kids like to put other small toys in as well to make them 'jump'.
review image
on June 12, 2016
Grandson loves this and has loved it since he was 6 months old, now 10 months old. It is a bit noisy in a mechanical music kinda way. My older grandkids say it sounds like a baby television singing show. But, we only bring it out every few visits and he just is fascinated with it. Plus, you get a bit of exercise reaching for the balls that role out. (There is a little piece that you can slide into one of the openings that keeps the balls from rolling away). Enjoy.
on April 29, 2016
This thing is awesome! My 8 month old son loved it for a few weeks and then lost interest. But once he turned 1 he became re-interested. He's 16 months now and still LOVES it! He loves to throw anything and everything in this to see what it will do. He laughs and squeals with how it bounces different objects around. Definitely a great purchase and worth every penny!
on January 12, 2017
My daughter seems to enjoy this ball pit at 8 months old. It really seems to keep her attention but doesn't have many features that she's able to "play" with. She doesn't understand that she has to put the balls back in the pit so it is mostly just entertainment for her rather than an interactive toy. I do all of the work, grabbing the balls and putting them back in because they DO get popped out of the toy. I wish there was a better design to keep the balls in or at least a milder setting for young children so that the balls are not flying everywhere. I'm sure my daughter will enjoy this toy more over time.
on April 15, 2014
This is a winner----especially for our grandson who is just one month shy of one year old. Keeps him busy for longer than anything else he plays with. The balls shoot out of the dinosaur's mouth or out the top of the toy. Baby keeps putting the balls back in. It's one, wild scene! If you have a dog that likes to retrieve, it's even CRAZIER!!!
on December 19, 2016
I was very disappointed with this purchase. The pieces that require assembly do not fit into each other. The tail and the head do not click into place and the little orange flap piece doesn't stay on at all!! The product didn't come with instructions and the box was masking taped together. I have a feeling this product had been previously returned for the same reasons I am giving it only one star. Very disappointed for the price I paid. the product is a waste and I dont have time before Christmas to return it and look for a new one. AND it didn't come with batteries.
on November 11, 2016
My grandchildren, age 8 months and 10 months love this toy. However the volume is too loud. I am 62 years old, worked 40 years on an airplane and it's loud to me. Fisher-Price truly has to adjust the volume on all of their toys if I could dismantle it and still have it work I would. It's truly ridiculous that they think the volume has to be this loud for babies and toddlers. By compromise their hearing at such a young age?
on December 11, 2015
Bought for one year old and he likes it a lot. At first we had regular batteries and it only made music. When we changed to alkaline boom, great action. The balls hop around and eventually one after another fall out of the hippos mouth. It turn itself off after no balls are popping. When you roll them down his tail (?) and one hits the center button the popping action turns on. starts
on January 10, 2016
This is a great baby toy at a good value. This was my ten month old's "big gift from Santa". He is not usually very impressed with many toys and gets bored quickly. This toy however makes him crack up and can entertain him for quite awhile. The noises the dino makes are pretty funny and even if your baby doesn't understand putting the balls back in, they will enjoy the music and balls popping. Remember to turn this guy off, because if you bump it while baby is sleeping, the dino will yell, "RAWR?!" and wake up your baby.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.