Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBowWow
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large, multi-color LED grid tummy
- Press the buttons on his paws for lights … music … action!
- 25+ learning songs, tunes and phrases
- Fun head-bobbin’, ear-wigglin’ action
- BeatBowWow is happy to see you – soft tail with LED light wags back and forth!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A new best friend that baby can dance with – and count on, too!
Meet Dance and Move BeatBowWow! BeatBo's four-legged companion is one smart puppy, who's always up for learning something new, and moving and grooving, too! Fun head-bobbing and tail-wagging action, lights, sounds and songs encourage and reward baby as they learn and play! More than 25 songs, tunes and phrases like '1, 2, 3 – follow me' and 'When you see blue, shake your head' help introduce your little one to counting and colors, too.
- Large, multi-color LED grid tummy
- Press the buttons on Beat Bark's paws for lights, Music, action!
- Fun head-bobbin', ear-wigglin' action
- He's happy to see you - soft tail with LED light wags back and forth!
- Soft, floppy ears
See what develops
The fun music and motions encourage your little wiggle worm to move, shake and dance along, helping to exercise gross motor skills. The colorful lights, dancing motions, music, and variety of textures all help stimulate baby’s senses of sight, hearing and touch. And by pressing his paws, baby’s discovering that their actions make fun things happen – a great introduction to cause and effect.
Who likes to move? This adorable toy dog does! Get the fun started by pressing the buttons on the paws of BeatBowWow to activate lively songs, lights and dance moves. Little ones will love watching his head bob side-to-side, his ears wiggle to the beat and his soft tail light up and wag back & forth. He’s so dog-gone cute, your baby can’t help but dance along. And while your wiggle worm is movin’ and groovin’, BeatBowWow is introducing them to colors and counting!
By Fisher Price
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- He is super cute, just like Beatbo
- He is a bit smaller than his counterpart (see the beginning of the video, I compare them side-by-side, or the picture).
- His ears and tail move
- His head bops side to side
- Super bright lights in his tummy (video doesn't do it justice). It is not as large as Beatbo, but this is not a detraction!
- His tail lights up, too!
- I counted that each of 2 buttons play 8 different things (so 16 different things total). Some are songs, some are phrases he says. Some songs encourage following directions, some are just dance or sing alongs. They appear to be on a predictable cycle. (It says 25, so maybe I just didn't get to them all?? I'm not sure!)
- Cute child-like voice
- Cute facial features
I am glad to have purchased Beatbo's best friend, BeatBowWow! He is cute and my 1 year old enjoys playing with them both! You don't need to have Beatbo to enjoy BeatBowWow, in fact, they don't interact or anything (though, that would have been a neat feature!). We really love his wagging ears and wagging, light up tail! I am sure this will entertain him for quite awhile, as he gets older and can follow the directions to dance along in the songs. My 1 year old likes it, and when my nieces and nephews visit (ages 7, 6, 5, 2), they all like to play with them, too. Another hit, Fisher Price! Oh, and whoever invented those little plastic clips that hook the toys into the package instead of the twist ties, you are a genius! Just open up the bottom of this and untwist 3 plastic pieces to make your life easier!
And I love the fact it has a volume and “off” switch on the bottom.
It has held up very well to constant use by a toddler (who has a habit of randomly throwing stuff) and we’ve had it since January.