Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Interactive touch-sensitive light bar, with exciting, innovative Smart Touch Technology, responds to baby’s touch. C batteries required (best with Polaroid C batteries)
- 3 ways to play as baby grows! Mode 1 – Piano Play Perfect for the sitting baby as baby sits in the middle and touches the bar for piano tones, music & lights! Mode 2 – Dance Party Encourages baby to get up and move with upbeat music, spoken phrases, sounds &
- Busy activities, music, lights, colors, sung songs & much more!
- Grows with baby from sitting and crawling to cruising
- Teaches colors, numbers, ABCs and much more!
- Interactive touch-sensitive light bar, with exciting, innovative Smart Touch Technology, responds to baby’s touch
- 3 ways to play as baby grows!Mode 1 – Piano Play Perfect for the sitting baby as baby sits in the middle and touches the bar for piano tones, music & lights!Mode 2 – Dance PartyEncourages baby to get up and move with upbeat music, spoken phrases, sounds & instruments as baby cruises around and touches the barMode 3 – Learning & GamesTeaches baby ABCs, counting, numbers and more as baby looks, cruises and follows the moving lights
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
It’s the ultimate toy for baby’s growth & development!
The Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space features an interactive, touch-sensitive light bar – with 3 ways for baby to play as they grow and encourage baby to get up and move! In Piano Play Mode, baby can sit and touch the bar to activate musical tones and lights. Taking a break from play will trigger 'reward' songs and a synched light show. Dance Mode is all about upbeat music & phrases to encourage baby to get up and move. First touch of the light bar rewards baby with cool, beat-heavy instrumental music. As baby gets up & cruises around, touching the bar lets baby 'DJ' on top of the music with sounds, instruments, spoken phrases & lights. Game Mode introduces baby to ABCs, counting, and colors while encouraging baby to look, cruise & follow the lights. Baby can touch the bar to play a cool, new 'Alphabet Song,' activate counting to 5, hear colors – all while being encouraged to follow along & touch the appropriate light panels. Correct “game play” can light up the entire bar!
What’s in the box?
Includes one Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space
- Interactive touch-sensitive light bar, with exciting, innovative Smart Touch Technology, responds to baby's touch 3 ways to play as baby grows.
- Mode 1 - Piano Play Perfect for the sitting baby as baby sits in the middle and touches the bar for piano tones, music & lights.
- Mode 2 - Dance Party: Encourages baby to get up and move with upbeat music.
- Mode 3 - Learning & Games Teaches baby ABCs, counting, numbers and more as baby looks, cruises and follows the moving lights.
See what develops while baby plays!
The fun music & sounds, colorful dancing lights and variety of textures help stimulate baby’s senses of sight, hearing & touch. As baby discovers how to activate the music, sounds & games, baby is learning that their actions make exciting things happen – a fun introduction to cause & effect. And as baby reaches for the light bar and activity toys, crawls through the opening, or cruises around all 360 degrees of the Smart Touch Play Space, gross motor skills are being strengthened.
This interactive, touch-sensitive light bar features innovative Smart Touch Technology that responds to baby's touch with music, lights, colors, sung songs & much more! 3 ways to play as baby grows: Piano Play, Dance Party and Learning & Games. It's the ultimate toy for introducing baby to colors, numbers, ABCs, music, cause & effect and much more - while helping to strengthen motor skills and stimulate baby's senses of sight, hearing and touch! Busy activities, like ramps for fun ball play, a spinner and a colorful, bat-at roller ball, encourage baby to move and explore all around! This great play space will take baby from sitting to crawling to standing and cruising - providing learning and entertainment for every age, from infant to toddler
Troubleshooting: - If this toy begins to operate erratically, you may need to reset the electronics. Slide the power/ volume switch off and back on. - When sounds/lights become faint or stop, it’s time for an adult to change the batteries. - Requires four, C (LR14) alkaline batteries. - This toy times out after two hours of inactivity. Slide the power/volume switch off and back on to restart
By Fisher Price
Legal DisclaimerItem is brand new unopened but package has heavy damage, wear, stain, scratches and dents.
Compare with similar items
Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table
Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Poppity Pop Musical Dino [Amazon Exclusive]
HOMOFY Baby Toys Musical Learning Table 6 Months up Early Education Activity Center Multiple Modes Game Kids Toddler Boys and Girls 1,2,3, Years Old New Gifts
Musical Learning Table Activity Center Baby Electronic Education Toys For Kids
NextX Baby Musical Toys Keyboard Piano Electronic Learning Toys Fun Playing Birthday Gift
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chewys Toy Chest||Amazon.com||ToyBurg||JOKDEER Direct||M.C tech||NextX|
|Item Dimensions||30 x 6.5 x 16 in||6.1 x 2.17 x 8.82 in||18.2 x 12.75 x 7.88 in||3 x 3 x 3 in||15 x 10.71 x 3.19 in||11.42 x 8.7 x 3.7 in|
|Item Weight||—||3.53 ounces||4.85 lbs||1.39 lbs||1.76 lbs||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT - My son that is in this video is now 2 1/2 and he STILL loves this toy. Turns it on and dances to his little heart's content. I also have a six month old daughter that has discovered this toy and really enjoys it. She can't stand or pull up yet but that doesn't stop her from crawling over, playing with the spinning toys on the bottom, and reaching for the lights. Not one problem in 2 years and it's still in perfect condition. This one was well worth the money. For those worried about space, put the toy in the corner of a room and it doesn't feel like it's taking much room at all.
* Lots And Lots Of Smiles. This Learner Is An Amazing 'TOY'.
* NOTE: If You Are Gifting This, It Would Be A Nice Gesture To Put It Together For The Child. Young Ones Will Be Able To Enjoy It Right Away. Sort Of Like Getting A Bicycle In The Box. Not Nearly As Fun!
* I got this for my granddaughter when she was 6 months old. (I Get To Keep Her While Her Mommy Teaches School). You Go Girl.
* I read the reviews that it could tip over it a baby wasn’t stable, so, I slid it under the end of my couch. Fantastic idea. It Is A Bit Tippy.
* She wasn’t able to do more than play with the Balls and Spinners At the bottom for about a month and a half, but now that she is at 7 1/2 months she is pulling yourself up on it.
* She Touches the different Colors to light them up and play the music.
* (She adores the three little balls). Small Enough To Hold, Too Big To Go In The Mouth. Perfect.
* She is quite enchanted and becoming more interested every minute/day.
* This bright beats by Fisher-Price is a smart toy.
* It really, truly, encourages her to explore .
* The bright lights, the cute balls, every piece of this toy is designed for playing and learning.
* Now that She has begun to pull herself up/ standing. She plops down on her bum often, but she is still pulling up/standing so she can touch and play the music and see the flashing lights.
* Assembly: You will need 4 D Size batteries and a Phillips screwdriver.
* I’m a granny, and I got it put together in about 20 minutes. Granted, I don’t like to follow instructions. I did the snapping together, by what looks logical, and then screwed in the Phillips screws. It may have gone faster had I read the directions, but it was Super Duper easy.
* NOTE: Tighten Screws Fully. There Will Be Gaps If Not Fully Tightened.
* When my granddaughter isn’t here I often hear some of the Music features going off And some music.
* The first time I heard it I thought I imagined it. Then I looked and saw that my dogs are walking around in the house.
* Their movement is setting off the touch and play toy. And I Did See My Shepard Rubbing Against It Intentionally.
* This is so sensitive that a hand held over it (about an inch and a half) can set off the alphabet or the dance feature. It’s Very cool, Very intuitive, Very Smart.
* This is one of the first features she learned. When she reaches for something and gets her hand close, it begins to play, and she will touch it and laugh, giggle, jiggle.
* She has the big smile spread all over her face, as she turns to look at me to see if I saw what she did.
* Good job baby Girl. You Did It.
* Another Thought: If You Don't Have It, Amazon Prime Is $99 A Year. Free 2-3 Day, UPS Or Fed-Ex Shipping For All Prime Items. They Offer Up A Trial, But It Gives 5-7 Day Shipping, Blah,Too Slow. (And) It Isn't Fed-Ex. I Just Paid The $99 At My Checkout And Got/Get My Products In 2-3 Business Days. Often On Saturdays. It's A Solid Purchase If You Shop Amazon. Plus Amazon Video, Amazon Pantry And Amazon Music Are Included. I Love Ordering At Night And Having Something Arrive At My Front Door 2-3 Days Later By UPS/Fed-Ex. Especially During Busy Times Of The Year.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
-sturdy, my daughter (8mo) uses it to pull herself up, I'm not concerned it will tip on her
-music is good, I like the songs, volume control is good
-hard to put together (usually I ignore reviews that say this, as it's very subjective...and I know how to read instructions. This particular toy is actually very hard to put together.
-expensive for what you get. For $60 I was expecting more. It's smaller than I thought it would be, and really doesn't do a whole lot
-the touch bar isn't very sensitive, sometimes we have to touch it multiple times to trigger the music
My biggest complaint is that whatever fp used to print the letters onto the light at with is garbage. My brand new toy looks used because of all the scratches and scuffs in the purple lettering. I asked a few others who had this toy about it and they all had the same problem.
I wish I was happy with this purchase...but I'm not. It's staying because my daughter enjoys it, hopefully she'll like it for more than a week!
Most recent customer reviews
My daughter wasn’t interesting in many tummy-time activities, but she always preferred the floor. Didn’t like bouncers or swings...Read more