BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 10, 2016
Our two-year old loves this. He loves "helping" us vacuum and mow the lawn with this. We love it because it keeps him entertained while we get things like vacuuming and lawn mowing done. We initially bought it for him when he was almost one and a half as a toy to help him with his balance but he's been entertained by it for close to eight months now. The only downside is it is a bit loud (part of the appeal for a toddler), but I would still definitely recommend this!
on September 22, 2015
I just have to say I love Fisher-Price brand toys for my baby. There toys are made to last and you can at peace knowing your child will have a safe experience when playing with there toys. My little guy loves this little toy and it helps him with gaining his balance because he just started working. Never have to replace the batteries!!!! Just have something handy for a headache lol. Your baby is only a baby once so all them headaches is worth every smile I see on my baby face while he is playing with this corn popper. Fisher-Price and one other company will always be a band I trust when it come to my children safety and there enjoyment in having fun with toys.

I received this item at full price and this is my honest and unbiased review.
on November 7, 2016
At firs review was one star, because my little dude could not walk well and he could not use it properly (my mistake). Now since he is walking without help, he fount it quite entertaining, and yes, although from first look you will think that wheels will skid (slide) on any non-rug surface, actually it is working surprisingly well on hardwood, polished floor and tilt floor.
on September 3, 2016
My son was a late walker so this toy sat around for quite some time. But once he became more sure footed it was on. He walks aroud pushing pulling and dragging this toy on a daily basis. I think ever little one needs some sort of push toy around.
on December 26, 2013
I bought this toy for my 9-month-old nephew, who is just starting to get interested in walking. I was really excited to get it; I remember it from my own childhood, and I remember thinking how neat it was. However, I could not be more disappointed in this product.

I took the toy out of the box, and there are scratches all over the clear plastic. That was disappointing, but it's something that would probably happen anyway, so I could have gotten over it if it were just that. When I tried to push it and get the popcorn to pop, the wheels were stuck. I thought maybe I just needed to warm them up and spin them, but no. The wheels really take some force to spin. I realize that if you have a child walking, you don't want the wheels to be really loose, but this is not even close.

I actually filed for a return with Amazon because of how disappointed I am with it. I'm hoping I just got a "lemon" of a toy, but I am disappointed enough that I don't want to even try to get an exchange.
on April 26, 2017
Wheels didn't spin freely enough to activate the popper when rolled on smooth hard floors. An adult can make it work by bearing down on it over carpeting, but our toddler never got interested.
on November 28, 2016
Unfortunately this toy was broken when we received it. The main reason we bought it was because our son loved the popping balls unfortunately the balls on this toy didn't pop at all. A waste of money.
on January 20, 2015
I bought this for my one year old son. I had one of these as a kid and I love that Fisher-Price re-images these old toys so our children can have their version too :) At first he couldn't get the wheels to turn on our hardwood floors, or even the tile. We applied a light pressure and it worked fine, so I'm sure an older toddler would be able to push it on a slick surface with no troubles. He is able to push it on the carpet just fine, since carpet has a lot of friction for the wheels.
on April 27, 2017
He started walking soon after he got this gift. Now he is happily diving everyone crazy.
on April 2, 2017
This is a great toy, grandson loves, fast ship, many thanks, highly recommend. A+ A+ A+ A+ A+

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.