BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 2, 2014
I wish I could have found this locally... not anymore though. I just think it makes such a lovely little sound. When one of my grand babies was still just at the laying on the floor stage, he loved moving the handle back and forth and listening to the chime. The first one of these I recently ordered on Amazon came damaged, (the metal cylinder was bent,)... but Amazon couldn't possibly have made it any easier to return it for a replacement. The replacement I received had the decals not *quite* as *perfectly* placed as I would have liked ~ though they were within reason. If I'd been able to find one in a local store, I would have examined it to make sure it was as perfect as possible. (I always check the placement of decals on toys I buy.) I'm glad to have been able to find this classic toy on Amazon still. I'm happy with my purchase and I'm happy with Amazon's ultra-easy replacement.
on January 13, 2011
This toy was a great price for a Christmas gift and arrived very fast. However, it comes with no packaging other than the brown box that is used for shipping and a sticker on the back of the toy. In addition, the sticker shown in the picture on the front of the handle does not come with this item. The first one I ordered came and with no sticker and no packaging and some glue on the front of the handle it actually looked used. I sent it back (great return process btw) only to receive another one two days later with no packaging and no sticker. However, this one was missing the glue and looked a lot better. In short this is a great, reasonable, back to basics toy for your toddler, but doesn't really make a great gift because there is nothing to show that it is a new item. I saw these in a retail store recently and the sticker was missing from the front of those as well. I am not sure if Fisher Price has stopped supplying the stickers or if they send the stickers to the retailers and the retailers are not taking the time to apply the stickers. Overall great push toy.
on January 19, 2011
I have a twin neice and nephew that just turned 1 year old. I found this on Amazon and to tell you the truth I was a bit worried because I was not buying them "brand new in the box" from a normal store. And I have to tell you that I had thoughts on how I was going to assure their parents that these (I bought 2 - melody and pop) where in deed brand new and safe for the babies first Christmas. I made a gamble to not pay extra S/H for X-mas delivery. When the huge box arrived at the door in less than a week I opened it and knew that I had made a great decision! The babies and mom and dad love the Push Toys, they are up walking with them and making all kinds of racket with the lovely popping noise and music that they play! These actuallyy received great reviews from the entire family, they couldnt believe that you could actually still purchase them!

Thank You Amazon for making their first Christmas so fun for my husband and I, we bought a total of 5 items from Amazon for them!!

Trish Simpson Schaefer (Omaha)
on March 19, 2016
My 1 year olds favorite toy! As soon as he could walk he carried this toy around the house with him. I think he would have enjoyed it as a sitter too if we had gotten it earlier. I think this is better than the pop-bead or other push toys because it can be pushed right side up or upside down, so he doesn't get as frustrated. Seriously the best toddler toy for the price.
on November 26, 2012
I got this toy to replace my old one that my son recently broken (mine was from around 30 years ago). This version is just as fun for him, but I do have a small quibble: the sound that the plastic wheel makes is almost as loud as the music from the box. The original I had the sound was the main thing you heard, but this one the sound of it rolling almost drowns out the music. My son doesn't mind, but I do, so I'm giving this 4 stars.
on October 30, 2013
Taking my 14 month old daughter for a walk is really a problem for me because she loves to put every thing into her mouth. That's why I bought this toy for her to push around during our walk n now our walks r so good. She enjoys it a lot n she copies us when we r vacuuming using her push toy. The sound of this toy is very sweet too..
on June 2, 2016
Great toy for baby or toddler who likes music and to "make things work." The child I gave this to still can not walk, yet loves sliding it back and forth to make the music while in a sitting position. I am sure she will love it more when she can walk with it.
on March 26, 2013
This toy is barely audible. My baby girl didn't really care much for it. I thought it would've interested her. If you don't care for loud toys, this will be a welcome addition to your child's toy collection.
on September 16, 2011
I bought this push toy for a friend's baby who just turned one. I had the popper version as a kid and loved it, so I'm told by my mother. Now, as an adult I can see how annoying the popper would become over time, so when I saw this musical version, I went for it. My baby, who is six months and obviously is nowhere near walking was still intrigued by the long bright handle. Laying on the floor, she could pull/move it enough to make the roll at the bottom chime, which she loved. I definitely want to get one for her for her first birthday too! The chime sound is not at all bothersome but rather a pleasant tinkle, like a windchime. Highly recommended!
on March 16, 2010
I bought this push toy for my year-old great grandson. He has enjoyed it very much. He pushes it all over the house for at least a few hours every day. The "sounds" from the toy are not obnoxious sounds. It's quite pleasant, in fact.

Next Christmas or birthday (also in December), I will look for another push toy for him. There are several styles in the toy stores. I avoid the ones that have sounds that drive the grownups crazy. These toys need a harmless and fairly pleasant sounding musical sound to them. Years ago, I bought them for my own children and some of the chimes, sounds, whatever, drove the grownups in the house crazy. It's important to find one with a nice sound, and will please the baby and the grownups.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question