Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 14, 2010
We bought this for our daughter's first birthday...she loves rolling all around the house through the rooms, bopping along to the music. This ride-on is cute and functions well. I like that it is up high off the ground, compared to other ride-on toys. Great for developing gross motor skills and balance. The price on amazon can't be beat! We also are prime members, so free 2-day shipping rocks! I ordered it on Saturday afternoon and received it Monday afternoon. Very satisfied customer.
on May 30, 2016
Great product
on June 18, 2013
My granddaughter loves riding this toy. She loves that this toy also is musical. She loves this toy. I think it helps with their mobility skills.
on December 24, 2012
The horse plays a couple of different tunes and it is really easy to ride. My grand daughter loves this pretty toy.
on February 7, 2013
I bought this for my 18 month old niece for Christmas. It was very easy to assemble, just a few screws to put in. It's very cute. The music it plays is actually nice and surprisingly did not get to be annoying (at least during the week I was staying with my brother). My niece loved it. I would definitely recommend this gift.
on June 2, 2016
Well worth it! My daughter loves it!
on July 22, 2012
I purchased this toy for my Granddaughter two years ago and she still plays with it. I just recently purchased it for my
Great Niece's First Birthday and she loves it too.
on May 23, 2013
I brought 4 of these I never know what to buy little girls. There great age 1-2. I recommend this item.
on January 5, 2013
I purchased this musical riding pony for my great neice for a holiday gift, and she just loves it, the hair on it is so soft she loves touching it. it is easy for her to climb up onto and ride along the house. cute toy for toddler
on September 14, 2011
Ordered this for my daughters first birthday and she absolutely loved it. Its very easy to put together and very durable. Its since been outside on my patio and has gone through rain storms amd still makes noises. Cleans up easily to.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.