Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 25, 2014
The seller recommendation says this is for 1-4 year olds but it is too small for my 2 year old granddaughter to push. Also picture is misleading. . This does not come with a doll though many other strollers do. My grandaughter had trouble getting her own dolls in and out with the tight fit because as I mentioned it is pretty small. Returned ours. Disapointed not by the product but by lack of accurate information on the product info.
on December 30, 2013
I was afraid I was jumping the gun with this toy but she took right off and just grins the whole time! Doesn't tip with her however I am not far from her yet just because I can't believe she is strutting around the living room by herself. She has only been pulling up for a few weeks, and completely mastered crawling about a month ago. Couldn't be happier, and I think she would agree:)
on December 8, 2014
Came as described. Bought for my 8 month old baby girl and she loved it! I was a little hesitant at first because there was no "speed control" type device on this stroller, but after the first time trying it out, she LOVES this thing! Most of her "friends" fit inside so there is no need to buy the doll for an additional price.
on December 11, 2014
My 1.5-2 year old daughter plays with this often. However, there is not much space between the seat and the tray so many dolls don't fit OR I have to jam them in there (and then yank them out) for her. She gets frustrated with this sometimes. It works best with the kind of soft doll shown in the picture. Also one of the yellow wheel pegs popped off at some point and is lost so I've had to jerry-rig the wheel to the base with some string... it still glides a long the floor fine, though.

Bottom line: Did the job for her between 1.5 and 2 years old, but we are upgrading to a better stroller for Christmas this year.
on November 23, 2016
I think its cute, friends 12 month old isnt interest. Hope remains that she will find enjoyment in it someday.
on February 5, 2016
This stroller is an excellent purchase for a child learning to walk. Most strollers will tip over as the child pulls on it to pull up into a standing position, however, this one remains upright. It is designed with a wide wheel base to give it the stability new "walkers" need. Overall, it took about 10 minutes to put together, and rolls on carpet or really easily tile. Would happily, and highly, recommend this products to others.
on October 17, 2017
My baby learned how to walk using this. In one week :)
on December 5, 2013
Our 15-month-old daughter had no desire to walk until we got her this stroller. She finally let go of the furniture and walked away with it as soon as she saw it. The design is brilliant since it has a wider back wheel base so kid's feet don't hit the wheels as they get used to walking. We used this on our wood floors and it never slid out from under her. It was even easy to push on carpet. Another thing that I like about it is that the wheels don't get stuck like some other stroller's wheels. It is nice that the tray is non-removable so that kids get that it's only for dolls to sit in. She is four now and she still loves playing with it! The details are really cute and I know that it will last for many years to come.
on October 16, 2017
We purchased this along with the doll as a gift for a one year old little girl. She absolutely LOVED it. It also helped her learn to walk and build the balance. Highly recommend!
on January 18, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my one-year-old granddaughter. The stroller does require assembly...all I can say is to follow the directions and you'll be ok. My husband skipped a step and had to disassemble part of it to backtrack. The stroller is a little tall for our small child, but for right now, she does love to push it while facing her baby. It has a wide base so that it is steady, providing her wobbly walk more stability. The colors are nice and girly. The spring bear on the handle bar and other stroller toys on the tray and seat front provide her lots of self-entertainment. It turned out to be an excellent choice.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.