Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 417 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 482 reviews
on March 3, 2011
I have never written a review before but am grateful to everyone who has in the past and I can't let this one slide.

This highchair is perfect! I love how easy it is to clean. We've been through a few highchairs over the years with our children and this is by far the best one. Finally a company catches on. Besides being super easy to clean (no more stained straps or having to disassemble the entire chair to get it clean), it was easy to assemble (15-20 minutes, with little ones trying to help), and love the design. I love how the part of the tray comes off for cleaning, leaving another tray for baby, yet still stays attached and doesn't go flying off when baby grabs it. I also love how the tray actually goes in toward baby's chest instead of leaving a huge hole for food to fall into baby's lap.

So glad we spent the little extra money for this highchair. It will be well used for quite a while.
66 comments| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2017
Great chair. I loved that it could tilt back for use with young age. I loved that you could remove the liner really easily and wash. the straps are also constructed in a way that is easy to clean. The height adjustment is also great. The tray is easy to use, can remove with one hand. My MAJOR complaint with this chair is that my daughter grew out of it really quick. The seat peg is not adjustable cannot move further out or in. My daughter was in this till about 1 year and then out grew it. At one it was tight. If you are planning on lots of kids get this - if not think about one that straps to the seat. This has a smaller foot print - and can be used for longer and converted to a booster. We ended up buying one of these after my daughter out grew this one.
on June 15, 2017
This highchair replaced a highchair that made us all crazy because it was so hard to clean. The first chair was given away as soon as my grandson outgrew it because we knew no one would want to use it again! This Fisher-Price chair still has nooks and crannies to dig food out of, but my daughter loves that it is so easy to clean -- just pull the cover off and wash it! It passed the test and will be used for the next grandchild -- due any day!
on August 1, 2015
We have had this chair for close to 2 years. And LOVE it. It is easy to strip down and clean. It can sit higher or lower. I love the double tray . The wheels are great. I move her from dinning room to kitchen. I wheeled it to the back yard to hose of the food on the legs. We do multiple activities in it like color, Watch mommy cook. And most recently it has helped with time out. I have a strong willed toddler who thinks time outs are a joke and will not stay in time out. She gets one warning , if she doesn't stay in time out the high chair gets easily wheeled to the time out corner and in she goes for her 2 minute time out ( she learned real fast to sit in time out on her own).
I love the middle bar . It keeps her from sliding out without having to use the straps (she doesn't like being strapped down).
Some reviews say their kid doesn't fit with the bar and that worried me when I purchased it. My 2 year old is in the 55th%tile for weight and >98%tile in height and i do not see any issues with her outgrowing the seat anytime soon.
on December 4, 2013
I have a 5 month old, who we're trying to get used to the chair before we begin feeding solids, right now, he's just using it to play with toys on the tray (mostly just dropping them on the ground though)

Cons: The tray sliding mechanism doesn't work smoothly when you try and pull it out to create more room. It clicks on the first couple of adjustment slots, but then it just slides the rest of the way without clicking and locking, and you have to try to maneuver it just right to get the rest of the settings to lock.

The leg doesn't lock into place when you're folding it. So unless you're going to lean it against the wall backwards, it's going to keep falling down.

The wheels are in an awkward place. It would be nicer if they were in the back somehow, because it doesn't roll unless you roll it from the front, and to do that you have to tip it forward. Again, a minor annoyance.

There's no screws or directions that the pole caps on the back of the chair need to be screwed in. There are holes for screws and the caps fall out when you fold it up. You can get a couple of screws and do it yourself no big deal, but I thought it was weird how loose they are on a children's product, as it's a choking hazard.

Pros: The straps are smooth plastic and are easily wiped clean. The fabric is easily wiped clean as well. I know this because of course we've already had a blow out diaper in it. Fun right?

The seat adjusts back nicely so the baby can drink a bottle comfortably.
on December 30, 2014
What we like about the high chair: my son has been able to use it since early on with the adjustable angles, the cover is washable, 2 separate trays that click together, the size-seems like he has room to grow in it (he is now 11 months and we started using it around 4 months), the look (attractive gender neutral colors), the stability.

What we don't like: on the cover their are attachments that strap onto the chair. Half of these broke within the first time washing. It says it is crevice free however food is able to get between the pad and the seat. When you have a kid who is self feeding food gets everywhere. Food falls down under the cover and there are crevices around the leg molding that food gets stuck in. The cover is washable which is great, however after the last time we washed it there still seems to be food stuck to it. On other high chairs the kid sits up fairly straight. On this one even raised the most the kid still is leaned back.
on January 16, 2015
We bought two of these, one for each of our 6 month old, 12 lbs twins.

The babies fit nicely, the straps are very secure and easy to put on and remove, and there's plenty of room to grow. The chair is light and with the wheels on the front it's just ok to drag around the kitchen. I wish there were wheels on the back, instead, I think that'd make it more convenient to move, but maybe that would make it too prone to tipping over . . . The material is easy to wipe clean, and you can remove it to throw it in the washer if need be. The tray is very easy to remove and emplace, even with just one hand, which is great when your other hand has a baby.

The trays are basically two pieces. There's the base piece, that attaches to the frame of the chair, and the top piece, that snaps onto the base. The idea here, is that you can snap off the top piece and throw it into the dishwasher (though it's awfully big to put in a dishwasher), or just wash it in the sink. One of the chairs we received, had a convex bulge in the middle of the top tray piece, which caused the little baby-bowl, or sippy-cup, to slide off to the extreme sides of the tray. That's slightly annoying. We haven't started with finger foods yet, but I imagine the same thing will happen. The other chair was fine for a few weeks, until today somehow its top tray piece got bent so that it will not snap onto its base properly, and instead angles back toward the child - not a lot, but enough to look odd and to cause things to slide toward the baby. The tops of the trays are very nicely smoothed plastic, which I guess exaggerates the effect of this slight bends in the plastic. If it weren't for the tray issue, I'd give 4 stars. We even returned one of the chairs, but the replacement had the same issue as the first, i.e. a convex bulge in the middle of the top tray piece.
on August 16, 2013
Pro:
It's pretty tall, nice for my back
Tray goes on/off easily
Very adjustable straps and seat height

Con:
Food gets mashed into crevices of buckles instantly, can't remove them in order to fully clean
Awkward to move, wheels in front, have to walk alongside it to move around
You have to wash the cover every time unless your child is old enough to eat without dropping or smearing off the tray, and the cover has about 8 places you have to contort yourself to detach/attach
Really hard to get child in or out quickly due to complex buckles (you have to assemble/disassemble connections between shoulder and waist straps, then connect with crotch)
Tight fit in crotch (my 8 mo old is a tall/skinny 20 lbs and if his diaper is wet he's super mashed up against the center column)

I'm probably going to sell this on Craigslist and get something else.
on May 5, 2014
I did a ton of research before buying a highchair. I loved the fact that this one is easy to clean, but once I got it, I realized that I was not going to like the tray design. For one thing, it is impossible to pull the tray out a bit and put the baby in. My old highchair from about 10 years ago with my older kids was so nice this way. Because you can't keep the tray in place while putting in the baby, you have to find a place to set the tray down, buckle the baby, and then get the tray and replace it. I loved how my old one would slide out with enough room that I didn't have to take it all the way off. It may not sound like much, but it's sooo much more convenient to be able to keep the tray on. The other thing I hate is how much space there is on the sides for food and cups and toys to fall down. So my whole reasoning for buying this highchair (easy to clean) just goes out the window because I have to clean up so much stuff that falls down on my baby's left and right side. I would not buy this highchair again for that reason. Everything else about it is really nice. It's cute, easy to adjust the straps and height, it seems comfortable, etc. But the tray is kind of a big deal.
on September 27, 2012
This high chair is alllllmost perfect for me. Lots of pro's and only 1 small con.

Pro's:
-Like everyone else said, it's very easy to clean. The soft cover easily comes off into the wash and it comes out perfectly clean each time.
-Great recline and height options. I can lean it back for the baby or sit it up for the toddler and lower the height where I can just push him up to the table.
-In regards to the "crotch" bar; it definitely looked like a tight fit when I set it up but I put my oldest ( 37", 31 lb. 2 1/2 year old) in it and he fit just fine. No complaints from him and he's quite a vocal one and is more than willing to tell me if his "little boy bits" were squished. ;)Sometimes he'll even climb in it over his booster and eat his snacks there. My chunky 4 month old fits fantastic and looks quite comfortable. I hope to get at least 2 years out of this until he's ready for a booster.

Con's:
-Yes, it does fold for portability but I found the way it folds kind of a pain. It doesn't get that small and doesn't stand on it's own folded either. Which is fine since I almost always leave it out but if you live in a small space where you need to fold it out of the way a lot- then this is probably not the high chair for you. Again, not a huge problem for me, just a little frustrating when we go to the grandparents. ;)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.