|Product Dimensions||31 x 26 x 25 inches|
|Item model number||L7193|
|Batteries||3 C batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||25 Pounds|
|Item Weight||7.8 pounds|
Fisher-Price Zen Collection Infant Seat (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Part of the new high-end exclusive Zen Collection for Baby
- Sophisticated look has upscale materials and all the must have features moms look for
- Features 3 recline positions and 2 speeds of vibrations
- 10 songs in 2 musical styles offer Zen-like music and lullabies
- Features an overhead mobile with free hanging toys
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ten different songs, two different recline positions, three different vibration speeds and a mobile with a free hanging toy are some of the ways that the Zen Collection Infant Seat helps mom soothe or stimulate baby in a way that's just right. For mom, the infant seat's earthy colors and beautiful wood accents help create harmony in the home. Carry handles make it easy to take baby from room to room. The infant seatand#8217;s additional features include a three point restraint and a plush head support for smaller babies. The Zen Collection Infant Seat requires 3 "C" batteries.
The Fisher-Price Zen Collection Infant Seat lets you add rich textures, earthy colors and natural wood accents to your home while providing your baby with a calm yet stimulating experience. Offering soothing music, gentle vibrations, reclining positions and a free-hanging toy, this seat designed for children weighing up to 25 pounds. Intended for babies weighing less than 25 pounds, has it all: luxurious materials, earthy colors, wood accents that complement any decor and a fun and stimulating design.
The Zen seat offers baby a comfortable and very calming spot to sit, rest and play. Soft and cushy materials and fabrics create a cozy nesting place while providing tactile stimulation, and the removable suede pillow gives smaller babies a place to rest their head. Three recline positions and two speeds of vibration can be used either to soothe or energize baby in the best way for his or her developmental age and temperament. And most importantly, the three-point restraint systems keeps baby safe and secure.
Stimulating, Easy-Care Design
Both convenient and fun, the Zen features a swinging overhead mobile with hanging toys, and 10 songs in two musical styles (Zen-like music and lullabies) stimulate baby's auditory sense. Ultra-portable, the Zen has a rear leg that folds flat for effortless storage and there are carry handles to move it from room and room. It's also a snap to clean the machine washable pad.
The Zen requires three "C" batteries (not included).
IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL LUCKY INFANT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Fabric is great quality and plush. Comfy against baby's skin.
2. Design fits well into interior design. Product does not look cheap or "cartoony" like other baby products.
3. Vibe function helps calm baby and all three vibe settings are not noisy.
4. Plenty of room for baby to stretch, kick, etc.
5. Three recline positions for variety.
6. Music/nature sounds are not obnoxious like other baby products.
7. Our son has reflux so even the flattest position keeps him in a slight upright position.
8. Plenty of head room for moving about....we don't have fears of soft spots in baby's head like we did w the rock n play.
1. While music is not obnoxious, it's really very quiet even on highest volume. Fortunately, our baby could care less about the music but if your little one likes/needs sound, I would invest in a different music system.
2. There is a timer on vibrating function. Wish I had option to adjust but baby typically falls asleep during the 10 min or so that it's on.
3. The mobile doesn't do anything (not a problem for us since baby just likes to look) but if you're looking for interaction, this is not it.
4. The arm that holds the mobile is shoddy and comes out easily. Seems a huge design flaw in my opinion. I have to take arm off everytime we move the seat so it doesn't whack baby.
5. Seat is definitely roomy, but a little awkward carrying from room to room w baby in it. It just barely makes it through standard doorways.
6. If you're looking for this to be a virtually flat device for sleeping, this is NOT for you. We were hoping for a little bit flatter, but it works nonetheless, especially for reflux. Baby can sometimes lean head to far forward, but a little adjusting helps against it.
7. Batteries get sucked up quickly.
8. Not a bouncy chair (but we were not looking for that option like others).
All in all, we would purchase this chair again for our purposes.