Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on July 6, 2016
This is a really fun toy. It's musical, colorful, and it lights up. My two year old really enjoys it as well as any friends we invite over including older kids. My only complaint would be that it took forever and was difficult to set up. It took my husband 3 hours to build it. For that reason, we can't take it apart and put it away for space sake like we thought we would be able to.
review image
on November 4, 2014
This was suggested to me by a friend as I was looking for a fun present for my niece's 1st birthday. My husband put it together, so I don't have a lot of feedback on set up, be he didn't have any issues. I did have to partially take it apart to fit in my car (I do have a small SUV for reference) for delivery to the party, and I had no problem with that.

When it comes to playing.....ALL the kids at the birthday party were fighting over it. They played with it all day. They were also all different ages, probably ages 1-5. It is sturdy, and no issues with all the kids playing with it. It is fairly large, so have the room (I'm sure there will be pay back if I ever have a child). The music is really fun even for an adult, more techno like. And it is so great that there are different "levels" of height so that kids can grow into it. I'm so glad I purchased this for my niece!
on November 23, 2012
My daughter is 13 months old and adores this toy and I have to admit my husband and I play with it just about as much as she does. There are so many neat things about it and it's fun to watch the balls bounce perfectly from the shoot to the slide. My daughter figured out that she can use the balls from many of her other Fisher Price toys with it as well so she has a blast getting many going at once. My only complaint (which isn't even big enough to reduce my love by 1/2 a star) is that it eats through batteries pretty quick. We used Duracell in them and within a week they were dead, though it could have to do with the fact she plays with it for hours each day. All in all its a wonderful investment and one I believe will last her years. I suggest it to all my friends when they ask for gift suggestions for their children.
on February 1, 2014
Yes, it took a good hour to put together, but this is the price you pay for the thing being quite sturdy. And it is. Which - I think - is important, particularly since the kids will climb into and onto it every possible way.

Yes, it is big, takes up quite a bit of room. I would not recommend this for small apartments. Sorry.

Yes, it 'gets old' quickly. But - at least our son - does go back to it later and plays with it again. And again. And next day again. And again. This is for toddlers, don't forget.

And he loves the music, had learned to turn the switch himself, plays with the switches, tries other balls and items in the chutes, etc. It is a toy he experiments with because it is solid enough. (So that one hour build time does pay off.)

My biggest negative is that the regular price - around $60 - is just too high. I got it he on amazon at a special sale for $30 and woot was selling the other day for that price again. For $30 this is a great toy, for $60, I would think about it twice before jumping.
on January 14, 2014
While this play set takes up quite a bit of floor space, which stinks given the small size of our apartment, we still find it fun and engaging, as a family. Our daughter loves the interaction, noises, and the balls are fun colors. Our daughter is 14 months old so it isn't like she plays it for hours on end, but she does play with it numerous times a day for, at least, 15 minutes at a time. It is a fun group activity as we, my fiance and I, play with her with it, since she isn't tall enough to reach the yellow shoot at the top, but she enjoys seeing how the mechanics work and watching the balls roll down the ramps.

The only down sides are the amount of time and effort it takes to put it together, expect a few hours, depending on your level of patience and how well you can understand the picture/word instructions, and expect a sore arm if you're using a basic screw driver and the amount of room it takes up. If you think you may not have room, don't get it. If you're willing to give up space in a small place, by all means, the hours of fun for you kiddo(s) is/are worth it!
on October 18, 2012
If you hate instruction manuals and assembly, this is a nightmare. I don't mind them so much, but the assembly is a process. Other than that, get your 3 C batteries ready to go so you can put them in before you assemble. I purchased this as the "main present" for my son's 1st birthday. I have a tendancy to buy him big, pricey toys that get old quick. I hope this isn't one of them, but what I DO like about it with that in mind is that it has features that make it useable for sitters, crawlers, cruisers, and walkers alike. The chute at the top (that leads to the "trampoline" feature) is too tall for him to use. Sad, because it's one of the main play aspects. However, for babies who have learned to sit, you can prop them up down by the pink ball tray (right above where all the balls end up at the bottom) and they can easily take balls from the bottom and have fun just putting them into the left or right chute and watching them spin down. For crawlers, the arches are fun for them to crawl around and through. For my son who can now pull himself up and "cruise" with the assistance of an object to steady himself, this is perfect. My biggest fear is that this toy wouldn't be stable enough for him to hold onto and support his weight. Not the case. Yes this toy takes up a lot of room, but by doing so it has stability and balance for you little one to hold on to to steady himself while patting the inflatable ball (he LOVES using it like a punching bag, laughs and laughs) or putting balls into the higher ramps. All said, I sure hope it doesn't get old fast, but this product really has the potential to grow with your baby, which is extremely important when purchasing a pricey toy as we all know. If your baby is sitting on his own, he's ready for this toy, and it has the potential to stay fun for another year at least. That can't be said for most of the baby toys we purchase, and I appreciate it greatly for this versatility and ability to be fun for 6mo to 2yr olds alike.
on December 29, 2012
We got this for our almost 2 year old and he loves it. I will say I was a bit nervous when I first took it out as I thought this was going to break, but they did a great job with the design. There is only one type of screw you have to deal with, and the pieces are keyed to only fit one way. Loads of sounds and different ways to do things, you can really get a couple of kids on this thing at one time. My only complaint is that the instructions could have been in color given the pieces, and some of the angles for the build could have been a little better.
on January 18, 2014
Was sent this item as a "hassle free" package. However they sent us two of the same parts so we could never screw on the little spinning wheel part. So that was a bummer.I'm sure we could have the part mailed out and I will request it but it was for my niece :( we put it together on Christmas day with her in the room. Its too bad we were missing the correct part. (orange part - that holds the spinning wheel) I will contact them in hopes we can finally connect it. I'll need the spinning wheel too seeing we probably tossed that part by now.

Overall its a sturdy toy. Allows a 8mth old to pull up on it. They really seem to enjoy the adult placing the balls on it first to really get to know how it works. I think its an excellent toy though.I'm happy we got it at such a great deal $29.99! It's a good size too :)
on July 24, 2014
Got this for my daughter on her 1st birthday and she loves this crazy thing. It came with a lot of pieces but was very easy to put together if you follow the instructions carefully. My daughter loves dancing to the music this thing makes and watching the balls go crazy. Took a little bit to get the trampoline just right but finally found the sweet spot and we are in business.
on April 14, 2014
My daughter really enjoys this. Some people complained that it was to big but I disagree. It also is not very heavy at all.

Pros,
Fun
Comes with many balls
Batteries have lasted a long time
Durable
Trampoline works great

Cons,
It wasn't the easiest to put together (about an hour)
Trampoline part was a little tricky to get right
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.