3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick 'n Play Piano Gym, Green, Gender Neutral (Frustration Free Packaging)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.11 (20%)|
- Item arrives in frustration free, easy to open packaging that’s 100% recyclable; For a gift ready box, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout
- 4 ways to play as your baby grows
- Learning content changes with baby's age & stage with 3 Smart Stages learning levels, plus a bonus piano play mode with real music notes;
- Large keyboard with 5 light up keys, removes for take along play;
- 5 repositionable toys: self discovery mirror, elephant teether, crinkle panda, lion rattle & monkey cymbal clackers
- Super soft & thick, machine washable play mat features loops to attach toys
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
4 ways to play:
- Lay & play
- Tummy time
- Sit & play
- Take along
Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym
Kick play time up a notch with this deluxe gym featuring five light-up piano keys, a repositionable toy arch, and four musical settings that keep your little one rocking out for years. As your baby grows from lay and play to tummy time to sitting up at the piano, you can change up the music and learning, too. Smart Stages technology lets you change the learning content to best fit your baby's age and stage, while real piano notes encourage your little Mozart to create a tune of their own. You can even detach the keyboard for musical fun on the go.
To give your child the best possible start in life, you don’t have to have all the answers or do things a certain way. All you have to do is the best you can, and let your kids play. At Fisher-Price, we’re dedicated to helping you do just that by working tirelessly to bring you the very best gear and toys. Fisher-Price toys are made to help all kids-from infants to toddlers to preschoolers-develop through play, in their own ways, because that’s how they learn best at each age and stage. And for babies, our gear offers simple solutions (more sleep, anyone?) you can’t possibly parent without.
Where development comes into play
Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses.
Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things.
Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again.
Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.
4 ways to play as your baby grows
This musical gym is the perfect play time spot for your growing mini-Mozart. The large and colorful play mat and repositionable toy bar with five activity toys take baby from laying and playing to sitting and interacting.Keep the learning and music fun going and growing with the removable light-up piano, which includes three Smart Stages levels and one bonus freestyle piano play mode-time to rock, baby.
Learning content changes with baby's age & stage
With Smart Stages technology, the learning fun can keep going as your baby keeps growing. Each level is filled with different songs, sounds, tunes, and phrases for your mini music lover to explore.
Level 1: Sense – Teeny-tiny ones can enjoy up to 20 minutes of continuous playful music, lights, and sounds to engage and stimulate their senses.
Level 2: Discover – Learning animals and the sounds they make, along with short instrumental tunes, is worth sitting up for in this level.
Level 3: Explore – Playful songs and phrases introduce your little mover and shaker to colors, shapes, and numbers.
See what develops
Little muscles will get a big workout as your baby kicks, reaches, pushes up, and gets groovin'. Plus, as littles ones discover how to activate the music and sounds by pressing the piano keys, they'll learn their actions can make fun things happen-hey, that's cause and effect.
Large keyboard with 5 light-up keys, removes for take-along play.
5 repositionable toys: self-discovery mirror, elephant teether, crinkle panda, lion rattle & monkey cymbal clackers.
Super soft & thick, machine-washable play mat features loops to attach toys.
Learning content changes with baby's age & stage with Smart Stages technology.
Compare with similar items
Kick play time up a notch with this deluxe gym featuring five light up piano keys, a repositionable toy arch, and four musical settings that keep your little one rocking out for years. As your baby grows from lay and play to tummy time to sitting up at the piano, you can change up the music and learning, too. Smart Stages technology lets you change the learning content to best fit your baby's age and stage, while real piano notes encourage your little Mozart to create a tune of their own. You can even detach the keyboard for musical fun on the go. Where development comes into play Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses. Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things. Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again. Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Very colorful and engaging toys
-it can grow with your baby. There are three stages for the piano. The first stage plays music on its own and will make additional piano key music when your baby kicks the keys. The second stage will say what animal is pictured on the key that your baby kicks. The third stage is just piano key music. You can also position the piano and mat for sitting up play instead of laying down. The piano can also just be taken off and used as a small piano toy.
-Mat is pretty tiny. My three month old is pretty tall, but I can’t see this mat fitting his body length past 6 months. This could be someone else’s pro if you have limited space.
-Assembly wasn’t easy
Overall a great mat. I bought a more expensive mat that is more visually appealing to an adult’s eye so that it isn’t so “the baby took over the living room” but he doesn’t like it because it’s not fun for him. The toys aren’t bright enough. He really loves this mat and attached toys and I feel that it is a great value! He actually just fell asleep on the mat while I wrote this review!
The lights!! The lights! I've replaced batteries twice since getting it in June! Thank goodness for rechargeable batteries. We do use it everyday, probably for about 1-2 hours. The lights however are now starting to look more dim, the yellow and blue don't even light up anymore after the first 10 seconds. Pretty sad since my daughter loves this piano! The major selling point was the detachable light up piano to use in the future. I"m going to contact the company to see if they can offer a solution since their website doesn't offer replacements for this item.
Top international reviews
Purchase this you will not regret it.
Bit costly bur worth buying..
Perks from the parent:
The songs are NOT IRRITATING! There are plenty of no lyric songs and the singer they got is good. And the setting where you can play the piano, the tuning of the keys is decent. It only runs C to G keys, but they are recognizable.
The hanging toys detach and reattach easily.
The mat is machine washable, confirmed by a pee accident.
Extremely easy to put together and pull apart. It's not huge either
10/10 would highly recommend.
Can't speak to durability but it doesn't seem flimsy. The only thing is the mirror is a little wonky. The strap to hold it on isn't super tight so it makes it a bit difficult to position the mirror so baby can see themselves.
1. Excellent built quality and material
2. Can be used in multiple ways as baby grows
3. Sound quality of piano is good with bright colors and background light
4. Promotes babies to kick the piano with sound. This helps them to practice with their core and leg muscles
In first look it appears to be perfect purchase for your baby but needs to consider a lots of things before you plan to buy
1. Expensive: my baby was not interested on this for very long time in initial months and used to get irritated after just 10 minutes on this. This is an expensive option to just try with babies as they may not like it at all. My baby is 6 months old now and is able to play with piano while sitting l. This is the only part of the gym he likes. But then I could have bought some musical toy separately at much lower cost
2. Space on the mat: once baby start to roll their is not enough space for baby to flip as side plastic bars interfere with the movements. A round simple playgym would have been better for baby in early months to play with hanging toys.
3. Storage of huge parts becomes an issue when you want to hide it somewhere in your cupboard. If you live in small apartments it is a major point to consider
I would still give five stars to this product but overall there stars due to price and utility that it provides.
She loves looking at the animals hanging down, not quite able to grab them yet. Also loves kicking her feet on the piano.
Three different settings to choose from, as well as two volume settings. The songs are delightful and be prepared to be singing them long after baby has finished playing with it for the day!
Love that the piano has a carry handle for when they are bigger. I would recommend this toy!