Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 111-120 of 928 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,193 reviews
on November 4, 2014
Seriously crappy toy. The two green "legs" that connect the piano to the arch are a one-time assembly, meaning that once you insert the piano, you will not be able to separate them. The arch will come off but the piano will not. Now you have this giant toy and no way to put it away. I really regret buying this.
on December 23, 2011
My son LOVES this piano. He started using it when he was about 7 weeks old and is now 14 weeks! He will spend an hour playing with this and is as happy as can be! The mirror on it is a really good mirror. Unlike some toy mirrors that are fuzzy and don't give a good reflection, this one looks great! He will lay there and smile and talk to himself. I also love the fact that the toys hang down low enough that he can reach them and tug at them. Out of all the "must have" things to buy for a baby, this one is ours and his favorite! I tell all new mothers-to-be to put this on their list of things to get! I can't wait to see how much he likes it when he can sit up and play with the piano!
on May 18, 2013
My 2 month old son loves this toy and so does his mom. He has been playing with it since about 1 month and was grabbing at the toys the first time. It's hard to find a toy for them at this age but he is very interactive with this. He loves to look in the mirror and talks to himself and swings at the toys and of course kicks the piano he has done this since the first time. It is the only interactive toy he is interested in yet. He will watch the mobile. It gives mommy some time to do something and know he is entertained practicing hand eye coordination
on October 2, 2013
I choose to get my baby this toy after reading the stellar reviews on Babycenter birth community. Every mom on there was raving about this toy, so I broke down and decided to get it. Best decision I have ever made! My husband was a bit skeptical, but now he believes me, and says this is the best toy for our daughter. She is currently 3 months, and she will spend 20-40 minutes on this toy! I would recommend this toy to any new mom. Also, I love that you can move the arch to the floor, so that baby as some toys in front of her during tummy time.
on January 31, 2014
The pictures to this Piano Gym do not do it justice. Is is alot of fun and the keyboard can lay flat so she can use when she sits up.
She loves it and so do we.
on May 1, 2014
I'm very happy with this product. My 3 month old daughter loves it and will play on it for quite a long time. The things that hang are long enough for her to actually touch with her hands. I wish it were a little easier to move from room to room, but it isn't unbearable.
on May 18, 2014
I purchased this when my daughter began really kicking her feet. We used it daily from three to six months. I was worried that it would require too much kicking/ effort for her at three months to keep the music going but this has a nice combination of one-note responses and song responses so relatively frequent kicking will keep the music going. We have hardwood floors, so I needed to put blankets underneath as the material is very thin (but easy to clean).
on February 8, 2013
I bought two of these so my twin boys could play. What I've done is just used one and left the other in the box so that I could see if they like it. They play with it and pull on the hanging toys and kick madly at the piano keys. Sometimes they get bored with it, but I think they have worked themselves up so that they are sleepy and that is why they stop wanting to play. There are 2 modes where the piano plays short music and plays a whole song, also you are able to cut the noise level down if you need to which comes in handy if one wants to nap and the other wants to play.
on March 7, 2013
This is a really awesome activity gym for babies. Our baby started playing in this gym and kicking since one month old. He is almost 4 months now and loves kicking and playing here even more. He would bat and grab the hanging toys while his legs would be busy kicking. Every easy to assemble and the mat is machine washable. I love that the piano can change position in the future when baby is able to sit better so he can sit and use his hands on the piano. This is the best gym for babies to stimulate their development. We are very happy with this purchase.
on January 4, 2013
Great product for babies who are getting more active/interactive with their surroundings but who aren't quite at the 'movement' stages yet. Baby won't be bored on their back with this set up. The mat that comes with this is very thin but that shouldn't be a problem as you would probably on use this on a play mat or on carpet. The mat is also easy to wash and clean. Only drawback (not the products fault!) is that your baby will eventually out grow this as they get longer, so if you have a big baby, the usefulness of the product might not be for as many months as you had hoped.