Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2013
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my son to go along with Fisher-Price Jake and The Never Land Pirates - Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky. I wanted him to have Captain Hook and a boat to chase Jake around, but didn't feel that he needed two whole pirate ships. So I went with Hook's Battle Boat and I'm very happy with it.

It is small, but I saw it in person in the store before purchasing it online, so I knew that. But you are getting a "battle BOAT" not a SHIP. If you want Captain Hook's ship, then you're looking for Fisher-Price Disney's Jake and The Never Land Pirates Hook's Jolly Roger Pirate Ship.

It is NOT a bath toy. So many reviewers have given this toy a low rating because it doesn't float well in the tub. But it is not advertised as a bath toy. I, for one, am happy that it's not a bath toy. My son obviously spends more time OUT of the tub, and he will play with it more in the living room than in the bathroom. It has small wheels underneath to help it glide on carpet or wood floors.

It's definitely a great addition to other Jake and the Neverland Pirates play sets. I was disappointed when I realized that with the Bucky ship and the Fisher-Price Jake and The Never Land Pirates: Jake's Magical Tiki Hideout Playset, my son would have two Jake figures and no one else. The Captain Hook figure alone was $7.99 in the store, so I'm very happy that I got Hook and his boat for about the same price.

My son hasn't played with it yet, but I am happy with it and I know he'll love it.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 6, 2016
So hooks battle boat comes up as top of the search list for jake & pirates bath boats when in fact this is not a bath toy at all. The ship has WHEELS on the bottom. I attempted to prove myself wrong by putting it in the bath tub, me and my son watched with almost the same facial expressions as it quickly filled with water toppled over and sunk to the bottom of tub. Total dissapointment.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 27, 2017
Cute and fun interactive toy. It does not float, but our son loves it.
on July 16, 2017
I bought this as a bath toy because it comes up as a bath toy. In fact it is not. It's smaller than I thought. I'm completely upset with this.
on February 20, 2013
My twins got this along with Jake's Pirate Ship for their 5th birthday. They really like it, but tend to play with Jake's ship more often. A month or so after getting it a larger Captain Hook boat came out by Fisher-Price and I think they would have like that one better. However, still a great companion to Jake's ship.
on March 5, 2017
Grandkids uses in the summer in the pool in the winter in the bathtub.
on July 8, 2014
Nice to pair it with Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky. Didn't want to spring for both Bucky AND the Jolly Roger, so this little boat with Hook in it was perfect. It still gives Hook a vessel, and at an affordable cost. The water cannons are interchangeable with the ones that come with Bucky. The cannon stays attached with no problem, unless it gets bumped. It does seem to be quite easy to take off; thus, I seem to be replacing it on the ship many times during a play session. Hook's hand/hook do hold the handles of the cannon nicely.
on September 20, 2017
Purchased this for my 3 year old grandson and he loves it. Speedy delivery. Item was as described.
on May 19, 2017
Boat DOES NOT float, just so you are aware. Bummer... but probably stated somewhere and I missed it. Good quality otherwise.
Enthusiast: Petson May 8, 2014
My grandson wanted this and several other pieces of Jake toys. He has had them now for a while and loves to play and play and play with them. They have held up to some pretty intense "action" scenes.