Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on October 26, 2012
Maybe I didn't read the description of this toy, but when I saw water jet racer, I assumed it would be a "water" toy. Guess not. Not fun. Just like every other car, truck, or motorcycle he already has that does the same thing.
on October 30, 2013
My granddaughter loves playing with this Jake racer. It zooms across the floor with just a little push She uses it with her Bucky boat and Jake goes from ship to racer.
on January 31, 2013
My 2 year old son is completely obsessed with Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I bought this as a stocking stuffer and he played with it for about a week. Its rather small and its rolls across the floor. Nothing special. Just a cute little toy. I'm guessing it will last through about 6 months to a year of play. But, for some reason my son doesn't love this as much as his other Jake toys.
on April 2, 2013
Bought this for my son for Easter and was not impressed. He loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates and he loves all things Car related so in my head this was the best of both worlds. Not so much... it doesn't pull back easily, it doesn't drive or move well and it is seems flimsy. Too bad because it's a cute concept. Glad I didn't buy him the Izzy racer as well.
on January 17, 2013
This little toy is quite cute and easy to use. Nothing to hurt a really small child. Both my 1 year old granddaughter and my two year old grandson love to play with this. They send him speeding across the kitchen floor to each other and giggle with glee. It is not a tub toy as I thought when I purchased!!! But just as enjoyable for them.
Gramamae
on December 25, 2013
Was told my my nephew loved so much, he won't go to bed without it! Although this must be a favorite character toy for your child to do the same...I can only give it 5 stars because it put me on top of the 'Favorite Aunt' list!
on December 12, 2013
Extremely happy with the service and product. On-line product description matched perfectly. This was purchased as a Christmas present, I checked when it arrived and I am sure the person this is intended for will be very happy.
on December 15, 2013
I bought this for a 2 year olds birthday and he loves it. It will take him a bit to get the hang of pulling it backwards to make it auto propel forwards, but in the mean time he can still just push it forward himself.
on December 23, 2013
I bought these for 2 children that my niece and her husband just adopted and brought back to America. These were in the kids rooms when they arrived. I wasn't there, but I'm told the kids loved them.
on June 4, 2015
Great toy for my grandson. I will go on a thin rug but works really well on a hard floor.