Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 254 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 290 reviews
on September 12, 2011
Let me start by saying that my daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Naturally, Minnie Mouse was an instant hit! I saw this set online and ordered it for her 2nd Birthday.

I loved it because it is labeled for "2 year olds and up". I feel like 2 is a difficult age because she is no longer interested in the infant toys, but most of the toys in the store are for 3 year olds and up because of small pieces. The doll is a bit bigger than the average action figure, so the pieces are bigger. This is a relief to me because I dont have to worry about her choking on little pieces. Also, it is easier to keep things together and we are less likely to lose these bigger pieces.

The dresses, as well as the other accessories sort of snap on or slip on. This can be a little difficult for her little fingers. She often brings the pieces to me and asks for help. She loves to change Minnie's outfit and have Minnie stare into the mirror. This has been a great set to take on outings or trips to grandma's house. I think it has also helped her imagination because I hear her playing "pretend" with Minnie.

I think this is a great transitional toddler toy from the infant stage to the little girl stage. I wish there were mores sets like this! You can also check out the swimsuit minnie mouse set, I liked this one better. I would love to see more characters made by fisher price for this age!
on March 17, 2017
a little small but super fun. easy to change the outfits and 4 year old loves it would highly recommend
on February 15, 2015
My 3-year-old daughter LOVES these sets. We got the first one when she was 2. Now she's about to turn 4, and she still plays with them ALL the time. We have about 5 Minnies because each set comes with one. Too bad they don't just sell accessory packages with no Minnie. Still, my daughter dresses them all, lines them up, and has the best time. We have given these sets as a gift to every 2 or 3 year old birthday party we go to. You will definitely need some kind of "bin" to store everything in, though. Otherwise, things get scattered quickly.
on June 28, 2017
my girl love it , good product
on April 4, 2014
My daughter has at least 8 sets of these snap on Minnie Mouse toys...The others are great!...We just got this one and everything looks different...Minnie doesn't have eyeshadow like the other dolls, her face is a yellow color, she's taller with a longer face, and worst of all, one of the dresses doesn't even snap on!...I have noticed this set was made in 2010 and the others in 2011, so not sure if that has anything to do with it...I am hoping that this is not some sort of knockoff...The markings/serial numbers are on her feet but who knows...We are keeping the set since the rest of the dresses fit and they are really cute...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2015
This is a cute set and works well for little hands. My daughter was able to dress Minnie in a bunch of different outfits by herself. The shoes are a little harder for 2-3 year olds to get on, but that isn't a big deal. The set is sturdy and high quality.
on September 11, 2017
A+++
on June 15, 2013
This was bought for my grandson's...they love anything Mickey or Minnie and they love the bright colors. This goes along with one of the books I bought for their leap frog....they play with her on there and then they can play with Minnie for real, same color clothes and such, they loved it.
on October 22, 2015
Let me start by saying that it came with a partially torn off sticker from Kohls. Which seems odd to me, since this was purchased from "Toying" company. The toy itself is fine and all the pieces appear to be there. But I thought it was a bit over priced to begin with, so I think I will look at Kohls and see if I can find it for less and return this one.
on January 6, 2013
I thought it would be smaller, but the size really surprised me.
The quality of this is very good, and the colors are vivid and durable.
I recommend this toy!