Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on January 8, 2013
I ordered Disney's Stylin' Minnie Ballroom Blue for my granddaughter to go with the Stylin' Minnie Pretty in Pink. Lo, and behold, when it came it was in a box that said "Fisher-Price Disney's Stylin' Minnie Ballroom Blue", but the Minnie doll in the box was the Stylin' Minnie Pretty in Pink. Needless to say, I was totally disappointed because it was packaged wrong and also because whomever packed it to send to me from Amazon did not catch it. I gave it to another little girl who loved it, so some good did come from the error. Thank you. Mrs. Lynelle S. Godfrey
on December 12, 2013
This has been my 3.5-year-old daughter's FAVORITE toy for MONTHS now! She totes Minnie around everywhere, and has managed to keep all the pieces together. What a fun toy! Great for taking with to restaurants or doc's office; anywhere toddler could use something to do while waiting. I will be gifting this to any other 3-yr-old girls in our life!
on January 22, 2013
Super cute toy, but the snap-on clothes don't stay on very well. I'd like it better if I could buy outfits for it without buying another mouse too. I'm sure there are similar products that are more like what I was looking for, but this was on sale for $3.99, so the price was right. You get what you pay for.
on November 6, 2013
My daughter loves Minnie Mouse, so I knew I couldn't pass up this adorable toy at such a great price! She loves it and plays with it all the time! It isn't one I've seen in stores on my area either. I'm glad I found this on Amazon!
on December 20, 2012
I bought this because of the price as and extra christmas gift for me 3 1/2 year old. I think she is going to love it its not to big or to small and it kind of reminds me of a mr. potato head. The fact that its minnie she will be estatic. Good choice for $4.00 with free shipping.
on January 7, 2014
My daughters love these Minnie Mouse sets. They have just about all of them and the pieces are so interchangeable from doll to doll.
on January 26, 2013
My granddaughter is 2 and the outfit is not easy for me, much less a 2 yr. old to put on Minnie. Only had 1 outfit so Minnie was either a naked mouse or she had on what you see. If I remember right, the detail said that it came with more than 1 outfit.
on July 24, 2013
My 2 year old loves this little plastic bundle of bright colored "mini" mouse replica. accessories do fall of easily so be cautious they dont poke themselves in the eye or a sibling.
on September 30, 2015
So cute.
on February 8, 2013
This is such a cute little doll. Perfect for my 2 year old! The clothes and accessories are all hard plastic and snap on and off Minnie. It's just so adorable!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question