Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 173 reviews
on January 19, 2015
My mom got my sister this for Christmas, and she has not let go since. There are options to amplify your voice (obviously, since it is a microphone) and it even comes with songs sung my Dora.
on January 27, 2016
My daughter LOVES this thing. She plays with it all the time. I started using it when she was about 18 months and she still plays with it at age 3.
on September 26, 2014
Really nice toy. You have the option of singing a whole song with Dora, or amplifying your own voice. It was a great purchase at s great price.
on April 20, 2017
Pretty good
on April 5, 2013
Come on folks -- this is NOT a real microphone. It's not going to be tossed out to Mr. Bon Jovi when their mic fails during sound check. It has that echo/amplify thing going on but it's not going to boom. It sings Dora songs. My daughter loved it with her Dora Rocks doll for her 4th bday. It's shiny and cool looking. It was cheap. You can't beat it.
on December 16, 2013
Purchased this for my granddaughters and it was an unbelievable hit! In fact, my daughter said she has to hide it sometimes so it doesn't make her crazy. Works in the car, for bedtime stories and for all the little shows and plays little girls create. And held up to very tough usage!
on November 4, 2013
I bought 1 each for my 3 year old twin girls - they LOVE IT! They love being able to sing along with Dora, or pushing the other button and singing on their own!
on October 3, 2013
Well, I'm only giving it 5 stars because my 3 year old niece jammed out to some random Dora song on her birthday. She absolutely loved it. My sister, however, isn't so keen haha.
on October 2, 2014
This is a good one! My grand daughters (ages 2 to 8 can;t leave it alone. It's solid, colorful, easy to operate, comes with battery. I love that it has an off switch, so if the Dora singing is playing and the child walks away, I can turn it off. There's prerecorded music to sing with or just the microphone function. No, the sound quality is not professional...it's a TOY, but it sounds good enough for the kids to enjoy the heck out of it. Recommended.
on October 14, 2016
First for the pros, it's bright and sparkly, lightweight, not too loud and my daughter loves the Dora songs. However, to use as a mic you need to hold the button down while speaking into it and you practically have to put it up against your lips. As a prop that my daughter can use while singing with Dora it's 5 stars as a mic she can use to hear her own voice it's 1 star.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.