Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Fisher-Price Drillin' Action Tool Set” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Fisher-Price Drillin' Action Tool Set
|Price:||$13.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.60 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Drillin action tool set is the ultimate learn to build set
- Comes with most useful tools, both a drill and hammer
- Drill comes with interchangeable bits
- Boys will love learning to hammer nails into holes
- Tool caddy supplies easy storage for all your new tools
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Power drill, can go forward and reverse to insert and take out three screws
- Odd shaped hammer, pushes in and pulls out nails (they don't come in/out smoothly)
- Caddy holds drill, screws/nails and hammer (but when drill is placed in caddy, you can't access the handle if bit is in, if out, it is still awkward and unbalanced to carry)
- The biggest drawback is there isn't much to do with this toy. You have three screws - that go into the caddy and three nails. You can't build anything with them, and you can only spend so much time drilling the same three screws in the same place. It gets about 5 minutes of action every now and then.
Would I recommend: No. I'd encourage you to save the money you would have spent on this to buy a workshop type toy, with more options for drilling/hammering into different places. This is the kind of toy that collects dust after the initial thrill wears off.
Best use: At a grandparent's house - where it has a small footprint in terms of storing it and would be fun to take out for a few minutes every now and then, instead of something to play with daily.
Highly recommend for younger children that want to feel like Mommy & Daddy making repairs throughout the home. This will keep their little fingers away from your tools!
He LOVES the power tools, and hugs the battery drill I use to his chest (minus a bit, and minus a battery pack) as he walks around.
Finally he has his own drill, and he is in love with it.
Comes with two bits, a drill and a Phillips head. I cannot get it out of his hands long enough to show him how to use the second bit yet.
The toolbox has several holes he can 'drill' which is great as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 2 year old grandson won't put this thing down! He loves it!Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love this little toy..but more important my little guy (16 months at the time) loved it even more. He runs around with the "realistic" drill imitating daddy. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Shane Smith
Great toy but my 3 y.o. doesn't play with it much and I bought it for the drill I don't like kids having hammers.Published 1 month ago by M. Copeland
Great drill and great toy for super cheap. The hammer and nails aren't great but the screws and power screwdriver is. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nicole Henry
Great toy for hand eye coordination. Great for boys or girls.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer