- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5 colorful rings, perfect for grasping and stacking
- Bat-at rocker base
- Top ring has shiny surface with rattling beads inside
- Introduces babies to relative size and stacking
- Your baby's senses will be "dancing" too, with the variety of fun music, lights and textures
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
To give your child the possible start in life, you don’t have to have all the answers or do things a certain way. At Fisher-Price, we’re dedicated to helping you do just that by working tirelessly to bring you gear and toys.
Discover What Happens
Little ones will have a blast with this exciting gift set, which features two iconic Fisher-Price toys: a rock-a-stack and baby's first blocks! with all the bat-at play and shape-sorting fun, your baby will be busy as a Bee developing fine motor and problem solving skills.
- Fisher-Price toys are made to help all kids—from infants to toddlers to preschoolers—develop through play, in their own ways, because that’s how they learn at each age and stage. And for babies, our gear offers simple solutions (more sleep, anyone?) you can’t possibly parent without.
Think, stack, and play
From grasping and shaking to sorting and stacking, the Fisher-Price Rock-A-Stack has tons of fun ways for your baby to play and explore. Babies can sort and stack all five rings, then bat at the wobbly base to see what happens, helping to enhance their curiosity and sense of discovery.
- 10 colorful blocks to sort, stack & drop
- Five colorful rings are fun for younger babies to grasp, hold, shake and explore
- Rock-a-Stack introduces concepts of relative size & stacking
- Blocks introduce colors & shapes
Exciting put & take play
Your baby will love putting the blocks in the bucket one by one, and then dumping the bucket to see all the colorful blocks come tumbling out—over and over again! And while they're having fun, they're exercising important developing skills too, like hand-eye coordination, and thinking and problem solving skills.
Double the fun and development
While sitting up for sort and stack play exercises your baby's developing balance and coordination skills, Baby's First Blocks is a fun way for you to extend play into an early-learning opportunity for baby, introducing baby to colors, counting and shapes as you play together.
Five shaped openings encourage little ones to drop the shape blocks through their corresponding openings. And when they're done, it's fun to dump the bucket and start it all again.
While they're stacking the rings on the base from biggest to smallest, babies are starting to understand the concept of relative size. (Plus, it's super fun).
Features easy-carry handle for take-along play.
The Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack toy is classic, colorful fun for your little one! Younger babies will love grasping, holding, shaking and exploring the five colorful rings. The littlest ring has a shiny, reflective surface for baby to discover inside—with colorful, swirling beads that make fun rattle sounds! When they're ready to sit and stack, babies can place the rings on the post, then bat at the wobbly base to make it rock back and forth. Stacking helps them develop hand-eye coordination and introduces them to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!