Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

The three stages of use have made these great for our family. With the skates set at position one, skating is pretty easy since the front wheels do not turn. A little like taller than normal shoes, requiring some practice with balance, but nothing too difficult.

Position two is where the real skating starts. Here the front wheels will turn forward, but not backwards. This is where our pair have spent much of their time as our child started to really get the skill of skating.

Finally, position three lets the wheels turn both ways. Given plenty of practice at position two, this transition went smoothly at our place.

These are great for our two and one half year old to get the basics, but they readjust to fit a much larger foot allowing older siblings to enjoy them as well.
on January 7, 2018
3 year old and 5 year old grandchildren made skating look like a piece of cake with theses! I was so surprised at how many times the kids at the skating ring their age fell on normal skates....I felt so sorry for the ones that fell my heart just tightened thinking of the pain but with these my granddaughters were balance and did great on setting 2 and had a great time...Iwill be taking them more often now :) well worth the price for the pain it saved them!!!!
on March 14, 2017
Great skates! I locked the wheels and my two year old is "skating" around quickly with these trying to keep up with his older siblings. He can get them on and off by himself too. Great product!
on July 20, 2017
Just a couple of rolls away from kiddo playing derby. JK. I think it's a good 1st step to learning to skate. We'll get real skates later.
on May 29, 2017
Just like all fisher price it is a decent product. BE sure to help little ones...maybe a helmet would not hurt. Plastic. Good price.
on January 4, 2018
Very nice roller skates for beginners, my kid just loved it! I'm giving it 4 star because it is a little heavy for a two year old.
on December 28, 2017
This was a great purchase! My daughter is 5 (almost 6) and my son is 3 and since the skates are adjustable it fits them both! It's a great way for them to learn.
on November 22, 2015
These are cute and get the job done but I really miss the high ankle that these had years ago. When learning to skate it is really easy to twist an ankle and I miss that added support and security for my little one. Additionally I miss the back stopper. My older son had no trouble stopping and his had back stoppers. My little guy is really struggling with this newer version.
on January 17, 2018
They are good, just so bulky that her feet keep bumping into each other lol.
Top Contributor: Photographyon February 23, 2016
Baby niece is going to love them. She tried them at the roller skating rink and wants to go back regularly so I thought I'd surprise her with her own. Exactly as described. Very adorable.