Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 695 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 899 reviews
on November 5, 2012
Gazillion Bubbles Solution. Buy it, refill it, seriously, it's a huge difference.

This item had such mixed reviews I was very timid about buying it but I had to try. I have two boys, one that's almost 2 yrs old and one that's 3. They both LOVE bubbles so much! The 3 year old has autism and it is very hard to direct him. You can not teach him to use something, you can't make him look at something you point out, he doesn't speak, you can't communicate at all, trying to teach him to do even the most basic things, even just to use a toy how its supposed to be used is almost impossible. So I'm constantly looking for ideas to work around his complicated ways like using something he's totally enamored with like bubbles and get him to realize that he had to push the mower if he wanted to see his bubbles. I had the same problem as most others, you have to get the speed of it just right if you want to get any bubbles at all (and that's still not much)or else most of the bubbles just pop before they make it out. I have done so much reading about all the different bubble products out there and had determined that the reviews were unanimous, Gazillion Bubbles was apparently the best solution out there so I bought the cheapest size per oz at the time, the 64oz. for refills. I dumped the crap that fisher price sent and replaced it with Gazillion and BAM... we were bubblelin all over the yard! The kids had a blast. The Gazillion Bubbles isn't that expensive, same price range as all of the ones on amazon, cheaper than many of them and it really makes a HUGE difference. Hope this helps someone.
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 6, 2015
This an absolutely adorable toy. It makes bubbles just fine. The child sometimes has to start with a bit of a run to get them going, but the bubbles are plentiful and super fun. You can refill the bubble solution, and press down to allow for bubble solution to get into the lawn mower.

This toy is durable (we've had it for two years), appealing to both boys and girls and simply a super fun toy to have in the yard especially if you mow your lawn often and your little one likes to pretend. The toy lawn mower moves over grass no problem.

My kids have had a blast with this toy. I recommend.
on June 21, 2013
I bought these for my daycare kids and I am very happy with the quality. They are sturdy and rugged and the kids love them. I saw some people saying they had trouble with the bubbles, but I followed the directions and they worked just fine. I don't care about the bubbles though, so even if that didn't work, I would be happy with this purchase.
on September 23, 2012
Purchased this for my 2 year old daughter and she loves it. She loves to take it outside and blow bubbles and pretend shes mowing like her daddy. She really likes this toy and she has so much fun with it. Their were some good and some bad reviews but we decided to take a chance on it and were so glad we did. Awesome outside toy.
on March 23, 2012
I bought this for my grandson--thought it would be a fun toy. After all who doesn't love bubbles. But --no bubbles-bubbles start but just never develop. Then if we move it there is bubble solution all over the flower. He enjoys pushing it --I am just disappointed that we don't get any bubbles/
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2016
This has been a favorite toy among my children for the past 4 years. They are delighted by the bubbles and love pushing it around the yard. Even though it's been outside all of this time it works great and hasn't deteriorated much.
It has to be pushed fairly quickly and with some force to produce the bubbles which might be difficult for young toddlers. It also has a rusty spot where the bubble holder is. Other than that we have gotten a ton of use out of it!
review image
on July 20, 2013
I ordered this toy sent to my 3 to granddaughter because it was featured on a "deal of the day" for only 9.99 and with my Amazon Prime, it shipped free. Last I heard, she had played with it so much, she ran out of bubbles the first day she received it. Good purchase!
on August 16, 2013
I bought 2 of these for my grandsons, aged 3 1/2 and 1 1/2. They absolutely loved them and they helped burn off some of their energy! Well made and easy to refill the bubbles.
on December 30, 2015
My nephew loved this, even when it didn't have bubbles in it. It was the best $10 I ever spent.
on April 18, 2014
I read the reviews about the poor bubble solution that comes with the mower, so I was prepared with better solution. It still blows few bubbles. Disappointing purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.