Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.67 shipping
+ $23.98 shipping
+ $28.89 shipping
Fisher-Price Imaginext Rescue City Center
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- City scape has gas station, fire & rescue and more
- "ActionTech" Technology allows this playset to magically communicate with other accessories
- Enhance imagination through role play
- Comes with the playset, two figures, Fire truck, Satellite Dish, Antenna, Parking meter, Street light, Axe, Fire Hydrant and flag for the bank
- Fun for all boys
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Imaginext Heroes to the Rescue
Welcome to a world where your child can be an everyday hero. Whether it’s putting out fires at the hotel, stopping a bank robbery, putting criminals in jail, performing a life-saving operation at the hospital, or simply fueling up at the gas station, the Imaginext Rescue City Center from Fisher-Price is full of rescue adventure everywhere kids look. “Calling all cars. Please respond.” With the help of ActionTech technology, the Rescue City Center will recognize the fire truck and respond with sounds and phrases that kicks the rescue adventure into high gear. Bring other accessories to it—like the Rescue City Center Big Rig (sold separately)—and unlock different phrases and sounds. It’s a whole new adventure every time kids play. Includes 2 AAA (R03) batteries.
This Rescue City Center is packed with action at every turn, and kids are the ones who make it happen. Turn a figure on a disk and flames pop up at the hotel. Bring the fire truck over to shoot water projectiles and douse the blaze. On a different disk, kids can turn a figure to the left to open the vault door, or turn to the right to drop a gate and block the front door so the criminals don’t escape. Turn a figure on yet another disk to open the jail doors and lock up the criminals! Disk to the Rescue City Center sparks kids’ imaginations in so many ways. They can be doctors one day, firefighters the next, and police officers or hotel owners the day after that. Interactive features like doors that open and close, a working elevator, and a fire truck that shoots water help give them ideas about new and different rescue adventures. And with ActionTech technology adding speech and sounds, there’s no telling where their imaginations will take them.
- Gas station, police station, fire station, hotel, bank, and hospital.
- Action Tech technology makes interactive play happen. The Rescue City Center recognizes different accessories and responds with speech and sounds.
- Opening firehouse with pop up siren by turning a disk.
- Fire truck lets you shoot water projectiles to put out fires.
- Working elevator in the hospital.
- Pop up flames at the hotel.
- Jail door and bank vault open and close.
From the Manufacturer
Rescue City Center Features a city scape with lots of action! The left side features a gas station with Gas Pump, a currency exchange with a figure disk activation that will either open the vault in back or drop down a gate blocking the front door and a hotel with a jewelry store on the first floor. The right hand rescue side of the set is equipped with a Fire Station, police Station and hospital. The police station features a jail door that operates via turn disk. The fire station has a pop open front door that is activated via a turn disk on the sidewalk. This will also unlock the “ActionTech” Technology that allows this playset to magically communicate with other accessories. The Fire Truck also features this technology and will unlock the dispatcher once activated. One other turn disk activates “flames” that pop up inside the hotel! You can put the fire out with the projectile water blob from the fire truck. The hospital has an elevator, lobby an X-Ray machine and an operation table. Comes with the playset, two figures, Fire truck, Satellite Dish, Antenna, Parking meter, Street light, Axe, Fire Hydrant and flag for the bank.
Compare to similar items
This item Fisher-Price Imaginext Rescue City Center
Fisher-Price Imaginext Castle Lion's Den B00J49UTYU
Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle B007J3F9W0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TOY ODYSSEY||ToyBank||Quick Ship Treasures||Lil-BigShots|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 30 x 15 in||6.1 x 24.2 x 16 in||6.5 x 23.5 x 16 in||4.5 x 42 x 16 in|
Top Customer Reviews
There's a lot to like about Action Tech City:
1. It's highly interactive. Seriously, this thing is not the tallest Imaginext Set we own, and individually each piece is as wide as the Batcave and Dragon Fortress. However, when linked together, it's the widest, and if you place both on top of each other, it's as tall as the Batcave and D.Fortress. The biggest advantage this playset has over BC and DF is that it has the most activities for kids to engage in. There's an elevator, multiple doors to open and shut, a bank to break into, fires that pop up at a turn of a dial and that "go out" when you tap the flames...seriously, there's a LOT to play with on this toy.
2. The speech and sound are loud - but not blaring loud - and very very clear. The other playsets we own don't have this sound clarity, and this many phrases. Best part, it's triggered by the Fire Engine, so the kids don't have to look for a button to push on the playset itself. The reception is about as far as a television remote (about 15-20 ft max).
3. The Action Tech City folds down small. This may not be a big issue for some, but I like having things tucked away neatly when not in use. These two playsets, because they're connected in the center, fold together back to back for easy storage. There is, however, no real place to tuck away all the additional little pieces. If you have a ziploc bag, or at least a designated place to put the mini figures, weapons, water pieces, and so forth in, then you'll be set.
4. There are a lot of little pieces to play with that are compatible with other Imaginext Playsets. The kids have a good time interchanging where the pieces go. I'll sometimes find a fire hydrant on the firehouse roof and the street lamps dangling from the flag poles or also on the roof. Recently, I've found a satellite dish on the Dragon Fortress and street lamps popping up around the Batcave. This is a big plus knowing that all the accessories and figures can work with other playsets (with exception of the IR elements like that on the firetruck).
There are very few things that I dislike about this set - the only thing I didn't like was the fact that this playset did have a lot of little pieces. Little piece to step on. At midnight. In bare feet. But that may not be an issue to you - and if anything, may be good training when your kids start playing with the toys that really hurt to step on, like Legos or My Little Pony hairbrushes. There's only two pieces that would really be missed if lost, and that's the two "water pieces" that fit into the truck. These two pieces can be shot from the Firetruck, and without them, there's no "water" to shoot. They're pretty big, so hopefully they won't get lost.
If you're interested in expanding on this particular playset, you can purchase the Fisher-Price Imaginext Rescue City Dix Big Rig,Fisher-Price Imaginext Rescue City Police Car,Fisher-Price Imaginext Rescue City Tow Truck, and the Fisher-Price Imaginext Rescue City Ambulance. The Rescue City Center recognizes these four vehicles and will respond with different speech and sound. There is a firetruck already included in case you're not interested in expanding just yet.
All in all, this playset, even when played by itself, is a HUGE winner. With lots to do, lots of pieces included, and two mini figures to share, this definitely will keep your kids busy for a while. Highly recommended!
Missing ALL of the accessories except one guy and the truck. That's it. No jackets, table, X-ray, weapons, cop guy, fire extinguisher, water to shoot out, street lamps...nothing. Just the two big city pieces.
This is supposed to be the big present this Christmas and we are thankful we ordered so early and have time to return the one missing everything and wait for a replacement. Really hoping the replacement doesn't have the same issue.
However, I have an ongoing frustration with Imaginext line now. There are no girls. The girls in my house play with these sets as much as the boys do but there are no female figures for them to play with. It is very frustrating and I dislike the message it sends to both the boys and girls who play with the toys. None of the boys are averse to a female action figure and the girls absolutely miss it. These are some of the coolest toys out there that meet the need for non-licensed (usually no licensed toys beyond the Batman line) for lots of fantastical, imaginative play. I would happily add some extra figures if they were even sold separately. I miss toys that were somewhat more gender neutral--no political agenda here--but just something that reflects the real world a little better in which children play with all the toys in the room, especially the coolest ones like Imaginext offers. I'd gladly give up a fire hydrant in this set for a third figure, a female one!