Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

62%
38%

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on January 19, 2013
We purchased this toy for our 5 yr.old grandson to play along with the Space Station he received for Christmas. It is a fun toy, the robot lights up and makes sounds, is bendable and fits a figure inside the head area for robot "control. Operating the transformation center is fun too. My grandson likes to play for quite a while with the Imaginext line. He has acquired many of the products, they hold up pretty well for his age and keep a long attention span. 2 concerns though with this particular toy. The attachments that are slipped onto the robots arms slip off easy and became frustrating early on. BAD DESIGN ON THE ENGINEER OF THIS!!! I fixed this problem with a piece of freezer tape wrapped around the "arm stub" and cut to fit. I used the freezer tape as it matched the white arm and was thinner than regular tape. This worked very well as one can slip the weapons on with little effort and they stay in place, though I know it will have to be replaced often! 2nd, I wish the robot was designed to move forward like the villain crab robot. this would of been a great asset to see it come out of it's holding station with plenty of imagination left for play. I will purchase more of this line and hope Fisher Price comes up with added pieces.
on January 10, 2016
Worth the money; the way that my four year old got on his face when Santa got this (been asking for this for literally six months almost) was priceless. I wished the price went down, because would help more kids to get to enjoy this toy. The lights and sounds are awesome in my opinion. The overall quality of both the robot and the station is pretty good (pretty durable).
on January 25, 2013
We got this for my 5 year old for Christmas, after he'd asked for a robot. He LOVES this, and has played with this for hours! It has little figures, at least one "good" guy and "bad" guy, and a little jail, and pieces that can be interchanged. It has a place of honor on our shelf. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The price point was just right. Thank you.
on January 28, 2015
The birthday boy, my 5 year old grandson was absolutely delighted at receiving this wonderful present. His almost 8 year old brother loves it too. As I live far away in Australia, it is really wonderful to have such a great service like Amazon to ensure my special gifts to my darling grandsons and family in the USA arrive on time and in good shape. Many thanks to all involved.
on April 8, 2013
My almost 4-year-old son said he wanted a "robot toy" for Christmas. I picked this out and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. My son loves the robot and his lights and noises, and the "opening/expansion" action of the station (or "robot house" as my son calls it) is pretty cool -- much better than I was anticipating. It has held up well since Christmas (it's April now) and he still plays with it regularly -- a clear winner!
on December 26, 2011
My 4 year old loves the imaginext line of toys. I bought this to accompany his space shuttle and space alien line of imaginext toys. The robot does a lot more than you think and the sounds it makes are awesome. The station has a jail and the arms on the stations and robot face on top move as well. It's hard to imagine any boy not loving this toy. I know mine does.
on January 23, 2015
My son loves playing with the figurines and the police station and Large Robot, which does come out and he can play with it by itself.
on February 24, 2013
This is a remarkable toy robot and does more than the picture shows. The robot actually walks out of the enclosure and it has several additional parts for play. 5 and 6 year old grandsons love this. works well and well constructed.
on January 23, 2013
Kids got impressed by the number of parts and the size of the HQ! The lights and sounds are also impressive. One of the mechanisms did not work so well, but maybe because my son is too young to handle fine mechanisms: 3 yo.
on May 29, 2013
Fun toy, my 2 year old boy and 5 year old girl love it. Especially the boy. Wish it had more mobile arms/legs (i like to play with it, too)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question