Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 928 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,195 reviews
on January 2, 2014
We had a regular play mat, but my son wasn't very interested in it. When we tired this one, he love it. He is almost 4 months and loves kicking the piano keys. The toys that hang from bar are at the perfect length for him to see, reach and play with. It was simple to put together and it's good quality. And since it grows to use as piano when the kiddos can sit up well, etc., you get more for your money. My only complaint, is that it's not too easy to store unless you want to take it a part each time you use. It's sort of an awkward shape. However, that doesn't really bother me because as you know with infants, your house looks like a toy store any way :)
on January 1, 2012
My wife and I purchased this play mat for our 3 month old daughter, Maggie, and she absolutely loves it. Previously, Maggie would need to be constantly held, but now she will happily spend over an hour or more kicking and playing on this gym. Also, her hand-eye coordination has improved dramatically. I have included a short video of her playing on this gym for the first time. Highly recommended!!
33 comments| 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2017
My babe love this! I know that there was a more updated version for cheaper, but it didn't allow for the piano to adjust for sit and play. That is why I purchased this one. My little one can't sit up yet but he loves to lay under the dangling toys and kick at the piano! It is durable and soft and perfect for play with babies. I would definitely purchase again.
on December 30, 2012
I bought this for my grandson when he was two months old. It suited him perfectly then. He was the perfect size to see himself in the mirror, grasp for the toys and kick the piano. (The piano is hard plastic and makes a LOT of noise when kicking)..He is five months old now and too big for it. He can't stretch his legs out because of the piano and if I scoot him back his head is at the edge of the mat and the toys are out of reach. Perhaps if you had the option to remove the piano it would help, but it's still not made for growing babies. If you want a short term item this is great. You can't beat the quality. I just wish I could have gotten more use out of it.
on August 16, 2012
My three month loves this. I wanted the overhead toys so that he can look at something while he is laying on the floor- that way he doesn't have to stare at the white ceiling. He is still too small to sit-up but he loves to kick the piano even with the music off. His favorite thing is the mirror. He loves to look and smile at himself. This is very easy to move and store- very lightweight.
on November 13, 2014
My baby girl is 6 weeks old, got this last week. She seems to enjoy looking at herself in the mirror. I did attach musical rattles to either side, so that when she flails her arms around, she'll hit them and they'll also sing to her.
on June 18, 2014
This is a HUGE hit with my twins. They were about 4 months old when I bought this for them, and they adore it still a few months later. The price is right too, and I feel like we got more than our money's worth.
on January 31, 2014
The pictures to this Piano Gym do not do it justice. Is is alot of fun and the keyboard can lay flat so she can use when she sits up.
She loves it and so do we.
on February 13, 2014
Have seen how babies love this toy on youtube, so bought one a a shower gift. I hope this baby will be as pleased as others I've observed.
on April 15, 2014
This is a great playmat, the babies kick the keys so it is fun and entertaining to watch and the music is fun.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.